43 - HER VOICE

|Jiyoon's POV|

Bin dragged me along with him when I decided to take a 'little' break with him. We got to the rooftop as we took our seats, watching the view of the whole city.

"So, this is your break?" I asked. Bin looked at me and nodded in reply. "It's amazing, isn't it?" He said as he paid his attention back to the view.

"Yah, Jiyoon-ah.." He called me as he faced me. I hummed in reply and he added, "It's a little boring. So, can you do me a favor?"

"Favor? What favor?" I asked. "Sing for me." He said. I sent him a 'why-would-I?' look as he pouted.

"Come on! You can sing right? I know you can. Pleaseeee. Can you please sing for me??" He pleaded, blinking his eyes. I really hate it when he do that. It's not like he's cute. But I find it somehow cute. Wait, what?

"Okay. If! There's only one condition." I raised my index finger as his eyes widened in curiosity. "What?" He asked.

"If.. if you'll show me an aegyo." His eyes grew wider as if it's going to pop out anytime now. "What?!" He asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. Show me an aegyo." I said. "A-aegyo?! No way! There is no way that I'm gonna do aegyo in my whole life and in front of you!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, okay. Then you can be bored for your whole 'break' then I'll leave you alone here." I said, crossing my arms. He let out a sigh and faced me. "Fine, I'll do it."

My eyes were filled with excitement as Bin took a deep breath. "Jiyoon-ah, can you please sing for me? Binnie is bored~" He ended it with a pout while blinking his eyes. Sheesh.

I was holding in my laughter as he yelled in frustration. "Yah! You.. you looked so-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because I bursted out laughing.

He glared at me as I patted his head and said, "You looked so funny, yet somehow cute. You're too bad at doing aegyos." I chuckled.

"Aish! Did you know that it was the hardest thing?!" He scoffed. "Now, I did what you said. Now, do what I asked for."

"Can I pick any song?" I asked as he nodded in reply. "Okay." I replied with a smile. I took a deep breath and ready myself.

Oh, his eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
His hair, his hair falls perfectly without him trying
He's so wonderful and I tell him everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment him he won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that he don't see what I see
But every time he asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause boy you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

I ended it with a smile as he clapped in joy. "Heol. You got better. You even changed the lyrics!" He exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah. I.. just kinda changed it." I stuttered as I lowered my head. "Daebak. Don't tell me that was for.." His eyes widened as he covered his mouth, acting surprised.

"Yah! What are you thinking?" I stuttered. "Heol. It was for him right? You meant him right?" He asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah!" I yelled as I slapped his arm.

|Bin's POV|

As she started to sing, her sweet voice was very pleasant to listen to. I don't know why but I felt really comfortable listening to her soothing voice. A smile was plastered on my face the whole time she sang.