61 - MY GIRL

|Jiyoon's POV|

Time quickly passed by and tomorrow is the start of our winter break. "Yes! Exams are finally over!" Soo-ah exclaimed, hanging her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey guys! Why don't we hang out today? Since we couldn't do it last Saturday because Jiyoon was sick, how about we grab some snacks at the cafe over there?" Rocky happily said, pointing to the cafe across the street.

•••

As we stepped inside the room, the warm atmosphere of the cafe met our faces. We took off our coats and walked over to a table for six.

At the left side, there was Sanha, Soo-ah and me. While on the other side of the table, there was Bin, Rocky and Eunwoo.

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked with a smile on her face.

"Guys, what would you like to eat?" I asked, turning to them.

"A blueberry pie." Eunwoo replied.

"A chocolate cupcake." Rocky said.

"You know mine." Bin replied, sending me a smile.

"Mine too!" Sanha exclaimed.

"Me too!" Soo-ah said.

"Okay. So, we'll have one blueberry pie, one chocolate cupcake and four strawberry shortcakes." I said with a smile as I turned to the waitress.

"Drinks?" She asked.

"Eunwoo? Rocky?" I asked, turning to the two said boys.

"Fresh lemonade for the two of us." Rocky replied as I smiled in reply.

"So, we'll have two fresh lemonades, two iced teas, one orange juice and one apple juice." I said, turning back to the waitress.

"Okay miss. Your order will be served in five minutes." I smiled in reply as she walked away.

"So guys, what's your plan for this winter break?" Rocky excitedly asked.

"What's gotten into you? You look more hyper." Soo-ah asked with an amused face.

"Because-"

"I'm here!" We all turned our heads to the front door as someone barged into the cafe, catching everybody's attention.

He walked towards our table with a wide smile on his face as he placed his hands on his hips. "Oppa, you're so loud." I whispered, sending him an annoyed look.

"Am I late?" He happily asked, grabbing a chair from the other table as he took his seat.

"No one invited you anyways." I replied, making everyone laugh at my statement.

"Yah! How could you be so rude to your oppa?" He whined, pouting his lips. I sticked out my tongue in reply as he sent me a glare.

"Right! It's winter break, what's your plan?" He questioned.

"I was just asking that earlier." I heard Rocky mumble.