11 - PERFECT COUPLE

Moonbin's POV

*ringggggg*  *ringggggg*

"Jiyoon-ah." I said as I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Let's go." I added while grabbing her wrist.

"Okay, okayyy." She replied as she stood up struggling.

"Soo-ah we'll get going now. Bye." I said to Soo-ah as I bowed my head and dragged Jiyoon out of the room.

"Yah! What's with the hurry?" She asked as she tried to escape from my grip.

"I already told you. It's IMPORTANT." I replied, facing her.

When we got out of the school, I let go of her and put my hands in my pocket.

•••••••••••••••

Jiyoon's POV

He was so silent while we were walking to the cafe, so I decided to break the ice.

"So what's this about?" I asked, trying to face him.

"Nothing. I just want you to treat me some coffee." He said with a smile.

I felt like I was hit by a rock. My eyes widened out of shock and my mouth was dangling wide open while I was staring at him. WHAT?! TREAT YOU SOME COFFEE?! YOU BRAT!!

"Close your mouth if you don't want a bug to get inside it." He closed my mouth with a teasing smile on his face.

"Yah!" I slapped his arm. "Moon Bin! Do you want to die?! You told me it's important!" I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"Aish! You're so annoying!!" I stamped my feet out of frustration.

"Aigoo.." He ruffled my hair and smiled. "You're so cute." He chuckled.
I scoffed and noticed that we already arrived at the cafe.

"Oh? We're here." He said.

He opened the door for me and said "Ladies first."

"Ladies first my butt." I muttered to myself as I sent him a glare.

He led me to the counter and already had his order. "One caramel macchiato please." I glared at him but he just smiled at me.

This spoiled brat. "What do you want Jiyoon-yah?" He asked me with his flashing smile.

"You already know what I want. It's still the same." I replied, folding my arms.

"Ok, and one Iced Americano please." He added. "Ok sir." The cafe worker replied.

He nudged my arm and raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" I replied.

"Ehem. It's your treat right?" He said with a smirk.

"Aish! You really, are annoying." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

I got my purse and paid for our
drinks. "Thank you miss." I thanked the cafe worker as I got our drinks.

"You're really cute." He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"Aish! Shut up!" I scolded him and gave him his drink. "Thank youu!!" He patted me.

"You two really make a perfect couple." The cafe worker smiled.

"Are you talking to us?" We both said in unison as we pointed to ourselves.

"Yes. You two, you make such a perfect couple." She added. I choked on my drink as Bin and I looked at each other then back to her.

"No, no. You must have got the wrong idea." I shook my head as I hesitated to her statement.

"Yeah. She's right miss. We're just friends. Just GOOD FRIENDS." Bin explained.

"Eyyy, you don't need to lie. It's really obvious. He kept ruffling your hair and kept saying that you're cute earlier." The cafe worker chuckled. "The two of you look cute. You match perfectly for each other." She added.

We choked on our saliva as we looked at each other. "Miss, she's not even my type." Bin said as the cafe worker chuckled. "Plus, I like cute girls. She's not even close." He tried to whisper but I still heard it CLEARLY.

"Yah! Moon Bin! I can hear everything. Shut your mouth if you don't want me to stitch them up." I pinched his ear and apologized to the cafe worker.

"My sincere apologies. I am so sorry miss if we distracted you from your work." I bowed to the lady and grabbed Bin to a table.

-

A/N: Hey guys! Is there anyone who ships Jiyoon and Bin here? Well, your ship is probably sailing! 😂

Kindly vote please if you liked this chapter! 💞💞