16 - FEELINGS?

Eunwoo's POV

After I had my dinner, I went upstairs to my room. I threw myself into my bed as I stared at the ceiling.

"How..how could I think about her? How could I be so curious about what she's up to? How?! Hooww??!!" I ruffled my hair out of frustration as I got up from bed.

"Every time I see her, my heart goes crazy. When I saw her with that guy, I was raged with anger. Anger was what I felt. No, not just anger. There was something else, something weird. It was something that I cannot understand or explain. What is this feeling?" I murmured as I held my chest. There it goes again, my heart going crazy at just the thought of her.

"No. No. No! It can't be! I've hated her since the time that she bumped into me. I've insulted her two times already. I CAN'T LIKE HER! HA! THAT IDEA IS UNBELIEVABLE!" I stamped my feet as I pulled myself together.

"She's TOO LOUD, TOO CLUMSY but..she's kind of cute." I smiled like an idiot.

"WHAT?! CHA EUNWOO! Why don't you just sleep and forget what thoughts are in your mind right now!" I slapped myself as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! That's right! Let's just sleep!" I nodded as I laid back, covering my face with my blanket. My eyes started to close as I smiled at the thought of her.

•••

"Eunwoo-ssi." It was her. Kim Jiyoon. I looked up as she called me.

She sat down beside me as my heart started beating like crazy. "I have something to say." She added as she looked me in the eyes.

I felt my cheeks burning as I clenched my fists out of nervousness. "W-What i-is i-it?" I stuttered.

"Oh? Are you okay?" She touched my forehead, checking if I was fine or not. "Do you have a fever? Oh? You're just fine. But, why is your face so red?" She said as she leaned closer.

"W-What a-a-are y-you d-doing? I-I'm fine. Y-You d-don't h-have to w-worry." I stuttered as I removed her hand from my forehead.

"So what do you want to say?" I added as I leaned back.

"Well uhh..I uhh." She paused. "I wanted to tell you this for so long. So, I gathered up my courage to tell you."

"Eunwoo-yah, I-"

*beep beep* *beep beep*

I got up as I ruffled my hair. "NOOOOO!!!" I grabbed my alarm clock and shut it off.

"You!" I pointed to it. "You ruined it! It was like, my best dream! She didn't get to tell me what she had to say! HOW COULD YOUU!! How could you wake me up without me finishing my dream?!" I put it back to it's place as I stamped my feet out of frustration.

Then it hit me. "School! I'm going to be late for school!" I ran to get my towel as I rushed to the bathroom.

•••••••••

Jiyoon's POV

"Bye mom!" I bid my goodbye kiss to her as I got out of the house. I linked my arm to MJ oppa as we started walking to school.

Then, I saw Eunwoo. He was walking ahead of us with his head down. I was watching him as he walked while facing his feet.

Then, he bumped into a tree. Ouch. That hurt. What's wrong with him?

He rubbed his head as he continued walking.

•••••••••••

Eunwoo's POV

Why was she in my dream? How come every time I think about her a smile would appear in my face?

Plus! Why am I thinking of her too much? Ever since that day, the time when she accidentally bumped me and held my hand, I never stopped thinking about her.

Out of my deep thoughts, I bumped into a tree. "Ouch!" I winced in pain as I massaged my head.

Cha Eunwoo! Focus! I scolded myself as I looked away from my feet.

•••

As I arrived at the school, I heard someone call Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon-ah! Over here!" It was the guy from last night. The one that was hanging his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh! Bin-ah!" Jiyoon replied as she ran to him. Bin? That's his name? What's their relationship anyway?

"Bin annyeong!" The other guy said. Wait, that's the guy she called oppa right? Ohhh, so they're that close.

"Eunwoo!" I turned around and saw Rocky running towards me.

"Oh! Rocky annyeong!" I greeted him back as I tapped his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he faced me. "Well yeah. I'm fine, thanks." I replied with a smile.

"No. I don't think so." He said, shaking his head. "What do you mean? Let's head to class already or we might be late." I quickly changed the topic as I walked faster, leaving Rocky behind.