53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE

|Bin's POV|

A few minutes later, the emcee stepped on the stage and picked up the microphone. "Good evening students! I just wanted to tell you all.. let's go and have some fun!!" He exclaimed just when the speakers blasted some music off.

Everybody 'wooed' in excitement as they danced to the beat. Everyone was having fun with smiles on their faces, dancing on the floor with their dates. Well, almost.

I got bored so I took a seat beside the long table while watching everybody smile and laugh here and there. "Why am I not having fun?" I asked to myself.

"Duh, it's because you don't have a date, stupid." I answered to my own question.

"It looks like you're getting weirder and weirder Bin hyung." I jumped on my seat and turned to my right.

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed, holding my chest. "Oops, sorry." He chuckled and took a seat beside me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you have a date." I asked without looking at him.

"Well that was.. a lie." He chuckled. "What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I just wanted to make you guys feel envious." He explained chuckling madly. "Yah! Yoon Sanha!" I whined as I scrunched my nose in annoyance.

A minute later, the music changed from upbeat to slow in rhythm. Then students changed their dance moves too.

I looked at Jiyoon who was now holding Eunwoo's shoulder and his hand on her waist. They were dancing to the music while looking into each other's eyes and smiles on their faces, as if they're the only people left in this room.

I felt uneasy while looking at them but.. I couldn't take my eyes off. I just want to keep an eye on them.

"Who are you looking at?" Two voices startled me as I looked at them with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Aish! Ah, what?" I asked frustratingly.
"Who are you looking at Bin?" MJ-hyung asked. "You have a date, don't you?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Pssh. That's hilarious. I don't have one. It's more fun if you're just sitting around, doing nothing and just observing what others are doing." He chuckled as he hung his arm around Sanha's shoulder.

"You guys are just the same." I snorted. "Look who's saying. As if he also has a date." They both scoffed teasingly in unison.

I frowned. "So tell me Bin hyung, who are you looking at?" Sanha teasingly asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Are you.. staring at my precious sister?" MJ-hyung asked, narrowing his eyes. Then, I gulped harder.

Why am I so guilty?

"N-no." I lied, stuttering. "Yah, I know that look. You look at her more than a-" Sanha quickly cut him off as he shushed his mouth.

"Shh! Shh! Hyung! You shouldn't tell him about it, he should find out by himself." Sanha said, still covering MJ-hyung's mouth.

Not understanding a single word,
I shrugged then looked back at them. Suddenly, they stopped dancing as Eunwoo headed to the direction of the bathroom while Jiyoon was heading towards where I was seated.

"Jiyoon-ah!" MJ-hyung called her with a smile on his face. "Oh? Oppa!" She exclaimed as she ran to us.

She quickly halted as soon as she saw me. We stared into each other for a while when Sanha snapped me out of my thoughts as he tapped my shoulder.