17 - FEELINGS? II

Eunwoo's POV

*ringgg* *ringgg*
"Eunwoo! Let's go! I'm hungryy." Rocky tapped my shoulder as I heard his stomach growling.

"Okay, okayy." I smiled as I stood up.

At the cafeteria
I saw Jiyoon talking and laughing with her friends. There goes her smile. That sweet smile as her eyes turn into two curved lines. Her sweet voice is just like music.

My heart started to beat faster as a smile crept up my cheeks. I want to keep looking at her. I can't stop this feeling. This feeling of happiness, nervousness, heart racing. I don't know! I just can't explain it!

"Eunwoo? Cha Eunwoo? Helloooo??" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Rocky waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes?" I replied as I blinked my eyes. "What are you thinking that you're such in deep thoughts? Your food is getting cold." He said as he pointed to my food.

"Ah y-yes." I stuttered as I took a bite of my food.

"Eunwoo." He called me as I raised my eyebrows in reply. "Why are you acting so weird?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes, leaning closer.

"Me? Weird? What do you mean?" I asked as I pointed to myself.

"Yes. You've been acting so weird lately. Is something wrong?" He asked as he folded his arms.

"N-No. N-Nothing's w-wrong." I lied, stuttering.

"Eyy, but why are stuttering? You were daydreaming earlier too. Perhaps.." He paused as he raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps what? Yah! What are you thinking right now?" I scoffed.

"If you don't want me to say something weird, tell me the truth. Are you okay?" He asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Something's bothering me lately." I said as I looked down.

"What is it?" He asked, trying to face me.

"There's this girl, my cheeks burn as nervousness ran across my body whenever she's near me. My heart goes crazy as a smile appears in my face at just the thought of her! Man! I can't explain this!" I ruffled my hair as I got myself together.

I looked at Rocky and he had this teasing smile plastered on his face. "What?" I asked as I shrugged.

"Are you that dumb Eunwoo-yah?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I said as curiosity was drawn all over my face.

"You like her!" My eyes widened out of shock as I stared at him in awe.

"With your heart going crazy, nervousness, smiling like an idiot, daydreaming, cheeks burning, you like her man!" He exclaimed as he tapped my shoulder.

"W-What a-are y-you s-saying? Rocky have you gone mad?" I scoffed at his statement as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Who's this girl? But, whoever she may be, she's the first girl to make our Eunwoo weird." He chuckled.

"Yah! I d-don't l-like h-her! I-I d-don't like a-anyone e-else!" I exclaimed, stuttering.

"Really? Well then, why are stuttering?"

"I-It's b-because you were s-saying s-something UNBELIEVABLE!" I exclaimed.

"Ohh? It was unbelievable that you like someone now?" He said as he nodded with his fingers on his chin.

"Yah!" I sent him a glare as he sent me a smile in reply.

"You can tell me Eunwoo-yah. We're best friends right? No keeping secrets." He suddenly turned into serious mode as he faced me.

"Okayy." I replied bluntly.

"So, let me ask you. Who is this girl?" He asked, leaning closer.

"I'm going to tell you, but! Don't you tell anyone!" I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes narrowed. He nodded as his reply.

"She's.." I paused. "My seatmate." I whispered.

Rocky's eyes widened as he covered his mouth with hands.

"Yah! Don't overreact." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oohh, so you're admitting that you like her. Am I right?" He asked as he moved his eyebrows up and down.

"Okay, okayy. Finee. I like her." I admitted as I rolled my eyes.

"Ooohh. Our Eunwoo like someone nooww." He teased as he ruffled my hair. "When did it start?" He added.

"Well, about that.." I paused as I scratched my head. "I think it was when she accidentally bumped me. The first time I we met, the first time I saw her."

"Sooo, you fell in love at first sight?" He asked with a teasing smile on his face.

"I dunno. Maybe?" I shrugged.

"But, Eunwoo.." He paused as he folded his arms. "What is it?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Why were you so cold that time?" He asked.

"That time? What do you mean?" I replied as I raised my eyebrows.

"That time when she 'accidentally' held your hand. Man, she apologized but instead of accepting her apology, you replied to her coldly." He explained.

"No offense man, but I think she was offended. I think you hurt her feelings." He added.

"Really? Was I really that harsh?" I looked down, feeling guilty.

"Yeah. The whole class witnessed that scene too. She must have been embarrassed. Why were you acting cold? I was surprised by your actions since you were not like that." He asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"I-I was s-so nervous that I-I d-didn't know w-what t-to say. Then, those words suddenly came out of my mouth. She must have been hurt. I'm so stupid!" I smacked my head as I regretted what I did.

"I did regret what I said to her. I scolded myself when I got home. I was thinking too much about what I said to her. Plus! It was two times already!" I exclaimed as I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

"What do you mean two times?" He asked as he raised a brow.

"I've hurt her two times already!" I exclaimed.

"Don't blame yourself man. I understand you. Plus, I'm always here if you need any help." Rocky smiled as he tapped my shoulder.

-

A/N: What's up guys? What do you think? Eunwoo admits he has feelings for Jiyoon! Anyone here who ships Jiyoon and Eunwoo?

You can share your thoughts about this chapter by commenting down below!

You can vote if you liked it! 😉💕