46 - DIFFERENT

|Sanha's POV|

Monday

I can't just sweep off the thought about what Bin hyung said to me.

~Last Saturday - Jiyoon's birthday~

Binnie:
Sanha, let's talk.
In PRIVATE.

Me:
Okay hyung!

•Binnie left the group•

Then questions started to fill up my mind. "Bin hyung has never acted this way before. Weird."

My phone then started ringing as the caller showed, 'Binnie hyung'. I slid the green button as I answered, "Hello?"

"Sanha, I'm outside your house. Come out, I need to talk to you." He said over the phone. "Okay." I replied as he ended the call.

Suddenly, a weird feeling crept up my body as I went downstairs. His voice was too serious.

Then I opened the front door and saw him with such a serious face. "What's up?" I asked with a smile, trying to lift up the mood.

"About the bear, you're the only one who knew that I bought it right?" He asked as he slid his hands through his pocket. Bear? Oh, the white stuffed bear?

I hummed in response and added, "What about it?"

"I don't want you to tell Jiyoon that I bought it for her." He replied with a stern tone. "But why?" I asked, confused of what he just said.

"Just. I want her to be happy about the thought that Eunwoo bought it." He replied as he lowered his head. "But.. you bought it." I frowned.

"I know. Please Sanha, don't tell her. It's for the best." He pleaded. "Okay. As you wish." I replied as I nodded my head.

"But hyung.." He elevated his head as his attention paid back to me and hummed in response. "Why are you acting so weird? Earlier at the group chat, you didn't reply. Anything wrong?" I asked with worry.

"Don't worry about me Sanha. I'm fine." He responded with a fake smile. He's been doing that since Jiyoon noona rushed to Eunwoo hyung.

"Don't forget about what I said." He sent me a faint smile and turned his back against me. "Wait." He stopped walking and turned around. "Hyung, do you perhaps.." I paused.

"Ah, nevermind. Good night." I waved my hand as he nodded his head and went back home.

I went back inside as more questions were filling up my head. "Why doesn't he want to tell her he bought the stuffed bear himself? Does he perhaps.. like Jiyoon noona?"

~end of flashback~

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I noticed as I arrived at school. The weather is getting cold because winter's coming. Luckily I brought with me my coat.

As I got at the school gate, my lips quickly turned upwards as I saw Jiyoon noona wearing the blue hoodie I gave her.

"Noona!" I called her with a smile on my face. "Oh? Sanha!" She replied, waving her hand with a smile on her face.