3 - NEW STUDENTS

|Jiyoon's POV|

Two boys entered the classroom, but before they could even introduce themselves, the girls were screaming as if a celebrity showed up.

Ugh! They're too loud I think my ears are bleeding from their screaming.

"Hello! My name is Cha Eun-Woo. Nice to meet you all," the taller one said with a smile on his face.

My eyes grew wide open as the new boy introduced himself.

"What?! H-he was the stranger I bumped earlier. H-He's in C-Class 3 too?!" I muttered under breath in shock as I tried to calm my nerves down.

"Jiyoon, you okay?" Bin whispered as he turned to me.

"No. I am not okay." I whispered back. I pulled a book from my bag and covered my face with it.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Bin asked, curiosity drawn all over his face.

"Do you remember the stranger that I told you and Soo-ah about?"

"Oh, what about him?"

"That's him." I pointed to the tall one and faced Bin.

"That's him?!" He asked in disbelief. "Wah, you were right he's handsome." He scoffed.

"Hey, cut it! Stop staring at him!" I yelled in a whisper before hitting his arm.

"And why would I do that?" He whispered back, defending himself.

"You really are a bad liar," I replied with a smirk on my face.

He scoffed and sent me a glare as he turned back to his table.

Our conversation was cut off when the other boy started to introduce himself. "Hi, my name is Park Minhyuk but you can call me Rocky," he says whilst smiling from ear to ear, making the girls swoon for his sweet smile.

I understand them. I mean, his smile can make your heart melt.

I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard Soo-ah whispering my name from behind. "Jiyoon! Kim Jiyoon!" She called me while smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, why? What is it?" I asked, a bit annoyed by the girls' screaming.

"That Rocky guy, isn't he cute?" Soo-ah asked while looking at the new boy as her face started to blush.

"Hey, stop staring at him. You might catch his attention with your face," I replied with a chuckle.

"Eh? What's wrong with my face?" Soo-ah took out her mirror and saw herself blushing. She quickly covered her face with her hands.

Silly girl. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Jiyoon helps me," she says, pouting.

"You help yourself," I stuck out my tongue and faced init front.

My smile then fell as I heard words that I didn't wish to hear.