15 - MOONBIN

Eunwoo's POV

I went outside as took my garbages with me. As I got out, I saw the girl who caused much trouble. It was Kim Jiyoon.

He was with this guy, his arm hanging around her shoulder. I stared at them in awe, not knowing why.

I bowed my head as I threw my garbages. Then, I got inside quickly as I closed the door.

I clenched my fists at the thought of that scene. My heart was beating like crazy.

Why is she hanging out with that guy? What relationship do they have?

Wait, what are you thinking about right now? Why are you thinking of her? Have you lost your mind?

You hate her right? She caused much trouble before. She's too clumsy.

I took a peek at the window, wondering what she's doing. I saw him hug another guy. What?! Who's this one?

Oppa! I heard her call him oppa. Whew, he's probably her brother. I thought she was..

Wait. Why am I so curious about her? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Then I saw her get inside the house. Wait what?! We're neighbors?! Like, neighbors, neighbors? Our house is just next to hers! Plus, she's my seatmate! What a coincidence!

I felt a smile crept up on my cheeks as my heart started to beat faster. I was feeling happy, excited and a bit nervous. I just can't explain what I'm feeling right now. Is this even normal?

"Eunwoo-yah! Dinner's ready!" My mom called me.

"Okay mom! Coming!" A wide smile flashed on my face as I walked to the kitchen.

••••••••••••

Meanwhile...

Jiyoon's POV

"Do you perhaps, like him?" MJ oppa asked, leaning closer.

I choked on my saliva as I listened to his question. "Oppa, are you out of your mind? How could you say that? Where did you get that stupid idea?"

"Who likes who?" Mom butted in. "Uhh, n-no one mom." I stuttered.

"You, you like Bin?" She asked as she pointed me. I looked at MJ oppa as he was about to burst out laughing.

"No. N-no, I don't." I replied as I shook my head. Then, I sent him a glare as he continued chuckling like an idiot.

"You know what Jiyoon-ah?" Mom asked as she called my name. "What is it mom?" I replied as I looked at her.

"To be honest, I like him. I like that kid." What is she talking about?

"Him??" I asked as curiosity was drawn all over my face.

"I'm talking about Bin. You were friends since birth. The two of you looked so cute back then. But now, my Jiyoon has become a lady." She said as she patted me. "And Bin has become a fine young lad."

"Wait. You saw him?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes. I saw him earlier as I took a peek at the window. I also saw you call him as I heard your conversation. So, you were worried about him since it's cold outside. And! This jacket belongs to him, am I right?" Wow. How detailed mom.

"Yes. You're right." I replied bluntly as I nodded. "That kid grew up so well. He's nice, considering and humble." She explained.

Humble my butt. Well, yeah he's nice though. But, he loves teasing me too!
Aish!

"He's handsome too!" She added with a smile on her face.

I scoffed as I looked at mom. "Why? Something wrong? It's true! It is what my eyes tell me." She exclaimed.

"Okay, okayy. Say what you want, I'll just get to bed now. Goodnight to you guys!" I said as I walked away from them.

I was about to go upstairs when a familiar smell caught my attention. What is that? It smells so good!

I walked to where it was coming from. As I got to the kitchen, I saw a bowl with kimchi fried rice.

"WOW!" I exclaimed as I took a seat. I took one bite and then another.

"I thought you were going to bed already." MJ oppa and mom said in unison. I was startled by their sudden presence.

I jumped from my seat which caused me to stop eating. "Mom! Oppa! You scared me to death!"

They took their seats in front of me as the two of them stared at me. "What is it? Do you have something to say?" I asked as I took another bite.

"No. YOU have something to say." MJ oppa said as he pointed me. "Me?" I replied as I pointed to myself.

He nodded in reply. "You said you'll explain everything AT HOME right?" He said, folding his arms. "Now. Say what you have to say."

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes as I took another bite.

"So, Bin said he has something to say. So, he told me to meet him at the cafe near our school. Then, after that longgg talk, you called me. Then, that's all." I explained as I focused on my food.

"Okay. I'm relieved that Bin was with you all the time." MJ oppa said with a thumbs up.

"Thanks to Bin you got home safe. I should treat him dinner sometime as my sign of thanks for walking you home safely." Mom said with a smile. "You should come too! I'll tell you when." She added.

"Mom! You don't have to, besides I already treated him coffee earlier."

"Coffee and dinner are different. Don't you worry it's my treat." She explained, smiling as she raised her eyebrows up and down while facing me.

"Okayy. It's up to you." I replied bluntly. "I'm done! Thanks for the food mom! Now, I'll go to bed. Goodnight!" I left the kitchen as I went upstairs to my room.

I threw myself into my bed as I let out a sigh. "What a long day." My eyes started to close as I went to dreamland.