7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM

|Moonbin's POV|

"Excuse me guys."  A girl's voice said.

We all turned our heads to the girl.
Wow. Just wow. How can someone be so cute and pretty at the same time?

"Yes? How can we help you?" Sanha asked with a smile.

"Do you mind if I'll join you guys?" She said with her angelic smile.

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning. My heart started beating faster. I felt like, after all these years, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

Can someone please explain to me what am I feeling right now? Why do I want to keep staring at her even though we just met? Is this what you call love at first sight?

"Oh? Jiyoon-ah! Is that really you? I was right! I wasn't dreaming." She said with excitement drawn all over her face.

Even her smile is perfect. She's just PERFECT.

Wait what? She knows Jiyoon? Who is she anyway? How do they know each other?

"Soo ah-yah! Long time no see guys! I really was right!" The girl said, smiling ear to ear.

She also knows Min Soo-ah? What is happening right now? Am I the only one who doesn't know her?

"Hyung, who is she?" Sanha asked, nudging my arm with a confused face.

"I don't know either. That's what I want to ask too." Whew. I'm not the only one. At least I have Sanha with me.

••••••••••••

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Excuse me guys." A petite girl said.

Wait a sec. She's strangely familiar.

"Oh? Jiyoon-ah! Is that really you? I was right! I wasn't dreaming." She said excitingly.

That's right! It is her!

"Soo ah-yah! Is that you? Wow! Long time no see guys!" She said as she pointed Soo-ah.

"Wow! Park Hyerim! Is that really you?" Soo-ah and I asked in surprise as we pointed her.

"Yes. It is me. It's been 4 years already. I missed you guys so much." She said emotionally, about to tear up.

"Really? We missed you too!" Soo-ah and I exclaimed in unison as we pulled her into a hug.

"Hyerim-ah, sit down first." Soo-ah said, motioning her to take a seat.

"Thanks Soo-ah." She replied with her angelic smile. "I came here at your table because I thought that you two are familiar. It turns out, I was right! I was totally right!" She said with excitement drawn all over her face.

"Really? So Hyerim-ah, these guys are our friends too this is Bin and Sanha. Sanha-yah, Bin-ah this is Hyerim. Park Hyerim." I introduced her to the boys since they probably have no idea what is going on.

"Hey guys! My name is Park Hyerim. Nice to meet you!"

"Hi! My name is Sanha. Yoon Sanha. Nice to meet you too!" Sanha said with a big smile on his face as he shook hands with her.

"Do you mind if I'll call you noona?" Sanha asked as his cheeks turned red.

He's probably shy. But wow, this kid sure has so shame.

"Sure thing! No problem!" Hyerim said, smiling as Sanha nodded in reply.

"Hi. My name is Moon Bin. It's nice meeting you." Bin said as he reached out his hand to Hyerim.

"It's nice meeting you too!" She replied as they shook hands.

"So now that you guys know her name already, we are going to explain to you how do we know each other." I said as I faced Hyerim.

"So Hyerim, she is-" Before I could even explain, the bell rang already. It means that recess is over.

"Maybe we'll discuss this some other time. Besides, we're at the same school right?" She said sweetly.

"Sure noona! I'll get going now or I'll be late for class. Bye noonas! Bin hyung annyeong!" Sanha waved his hand as he bid his goodbye.

"What a sweet kid." Hyerim said, smiling while looking at Sanha who is running towards the direction of his classroom.

"So what class are you in Hyerim-ssi?" Bin asked as he put his hands in his pocket.

"I'm in Class 5."

"Class 5? We're in Class 3! It means we are of the same floor!" Soo-ah said excitingly.

"Really? How about we walk together towards our room?" She said, hanging her arms around my shoulder.

"Sure! Let's go now!" I replied as we walked towards our room.