23 - AMUSEMENT PARK

|Eunwoo's POV|

"Jiyoon-ah! Where are you going?" We stopped as Jiyoon faced the two of us. "What do you mean? We're going to ride the bus!" She exclaimed as her face lit up.

"No. We're going to ride my car." Her brother hung his arms around our shoulders as he led us towards their garage. "Wait here." He added as a smile appeared on his face.

Later on, a white Audi came out. "Let's go!" He motioned his hand, signaling us to get inside.

I opened the back door and got inside. It was so cold yet comfortable. Then I noticed Jiyoon sit beside me. "Yah! Sit here!" Her brother said as he pouted. "No, Eunwoo will feel bad sitting alone at the back." She smiled at me which made my heart race.

"Fine. It's just, I'm more like your chauffeur." He scoffed a bit as he looked at us. "Oppa don't keep complaining. Just drive, you know me! I'm too excited when it comes to amusement parks!" She exclaimed as her face lit up. "Yeah! Yeah! Me too!" He smiled as they high-fived.

"Let's go!" She said as she raised her fist. "Yeah! Let's go!" Her brother said as he did the same and started to drive.

No wonder Jiyoon is so friendly and cheerful, her brother's such a happy virus.

"Eunwoo-ssi, you're lucky you got my sister as your friend." He said with a smile. "But, mark my words, don't you dare hurt her." He said with a stern voice as his expression changed.

"Yes. I will never hurt her." I said as I sent him a reassuring smile. "Oppa! You're scaring him!" She whined as she pouted. "Aigoo, are you worried about him?" He said with a teasing smile. I looked at Jiyoon and she had a hint of blush on her cheeks.

I smiled at her cute actions. Wait. I mean her silliness! Cha Eunwoo! Focus! I looked away from her as I faced the window.

People were walking, trees were dancing as the cold wind embraced it.  The sun was shining as clouds were walking across the blue sky. The weather is just perfect for a hangout.

"We're here!" MJ-hyung exclaimed as he parked the car. We got out and the two of them were jumping out of excitement. "Eunwoo let's go!" She grabbed my wrist as she ran around the park.

"There they are!" She pointed to a direction as I saw this familiar guy. Wait. What was his name again?

"Bin-ah! Sanha-yah!" She left me and her brother as she ran towards the two tall guys. That's right! Bin! Ughh. Why is he here? And who's that other guy? What am I even thinking?

"Eunwoo!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Rocky with this girl. I walked towards him as I waved my hand. "Rocky!"

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile. "Oh, my friend Jiyoon invited me to hangout with her." Rocky's face lit up as his eyes grew wider. "Soo-ah, I'll be back for a minute." He smiled to the girl as she nodded in reply.

"Yah! Where are we going?" He dragged me to a nearby tree. "Really?! Jiyoon? That girl you like?" His eyes widened out of shock as he took a look at Jiyoon who was smiling with Bin.

"Yah! Shut your mouth!" I put my finger on my lips, telling him to shut up. "Man! You're better than I thought!" He patted my shoulder and chuckled. "Aish!" I scoffed as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay, okayy. I'll stop." He said with a teasing smile. "Just, shh!" I said as I put my finger on my lips as he nodded in reply.

"Eunwoo! Rocky! What are you doing over there? Come here!" Jiyoon called us as she waved her hand. We nodded in reply as we walked towards her.

"How about we get on some rides?" She asked as excitement was all over her face. How cute. Eunwoo focus! "Who's with me?" She raised her hand as a hint of hope was glittering on her eyes.

"Me!" Bin exclaimed as he hung his arm around her. I clenched my fists at the scene. My heart was beating faster as goosebumps ran across my body. "Me too!" The other tall guy said as he raised his hand.

"Me three!" MJ-hyung exclaimed as he did the same. "Me four!" Rocky said as he did the same too. "Me five!" Soo-ah said, smiling. I could see the happiness fill Jiyoon's face. She was smiling ear to ear, knowing that her friends are with her.

"How about you Eunwoo-yah?" She asked as everyone turned their eyes on me. "Well, I-uhh.." I paused when Jiyoon cut me off. "I'll take that as a YES! Let's go!" She said as she grabbed me.

"Noona! How about we ride that Viking?" The tall boy said, facing her as he pointed to it. Wait. Noona? Eh? I thought MJ-hyung is her only brother.

"Yeah! It seems fun Sanha-yah! Let's go!" She exclaimed as she dragged me again. We took our seats as we got on. I sit beside Jiyoon, Bin on her left and Sanha on my right. Rocky, Soo-ah and MJ-hyung was sitting behind us.

The ride was about to start as my heart was beating faster. I was just so nervous because this is my first time riding a Viking. I shouldn't have agreed to come with her! AAHH! THE RIDE IS STARTING! IT'S MOVING!! WAAAHHH!! Why are we flying?! EOMMAAAA!! EOMMAAA!!

I looked at Jiyoon and she was screaming happily with Bin as they laughed together. Aish! That Bin! I kept glaring at him when Jiyoon suddenly looked at me and smiled. That sweet smile. That angelic smile that makes my heart flutter. I was about to smile when the ride swung up so high. My eyes widened as my hair flew through the air.

I couldn't take it anymore. "EOMMAAA!! EOMMAAA!! GET ME OFF THIS RIDEE!! HELP MEEE!! WAAAAHHHH!!"

Jiyoon looked at me and chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me? Can't you see my situation?" I whined as I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're so cute." She pinched my cheeks as she sent me a smile.

My cheeks started burning as I noticed our faces were only inches apart. My eyes widened, shocked of her sudden actions. My heart was beating like crazy again. This girl knows how to make someone's heart flutter.