42 - STUDY

|Eunwoo's POV|

While we were walking towards the library, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I just.. I just can't. I was examining her beautiful features, especially her smile.

Suddenly she looked at me. My eyes widened as she asked me, "hey, are you okay?" I nodded in response nervously.

"Okay. Then, we're here." We entered inside the library and walked towards a table. We took our seats and prepared our books.

"So, where should we start? Math? Science? English? Korean?" She asked. "How about.. English?" I replied.

"Oohh, nice pick. Ok then." She then picked up her English book and started to read some words.

It was kind of unexpected. She was really good at it. "So, how was it?" She asked. "Heol. That was perfectly great!" I complimented her with a thumbs up.

"Really? Thanks!" She exclaimed. "How about you Eunwoo? Why don't you show me your skills in speaking English?"

"Okay!" I was really confident at what she said because I know I'm good at it. She then complimented me too after I have finished reading.

Actually, at the time she was discussing the things I didn't understand, it was my chance to lay my eyes on her. The more I look at her, the more my smile gets wider.

I didn't get to hear the words she was saying because I focused too much on staring at her. She then looked at me and asked, "did you understand?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I lied. "Good. Now, let's move to the next subject." She added.

|Bin's POV|

I went straight to my room and took a seat at my study table. I decided to scan my books even though I can't even understand what I'm reading.

I got frustrated because I don't know what to do already. Should I sleep? Should I eat? I don't know!

I picked up my phone and texted Jiyoon.

Yah, what are you doing?
Are you still studying
with Eunwoo?

I stared at it for a while, waiting for her reply. I got impatient and threw my phone into my bed. "Argghhh!! What is wrong with meee???"

I got bored so I decided to turn some music on and danced to the beat.

I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
(Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone)

I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae
(Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?)

I need you girl neon areumdawo
(I need you girl, you're beautiful)

I need you girl neomu chagawo
(I need you girl, you're so cold)

I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl

Then I decided to stop and looked at my phone again, wondering if she replied. But, it's still...

"What's wrong with you??!!! Why are you not replying to my text?! Is it that hard to say yes or no?!" I whined as ran my hands through my face.

Then I threw myself into my bed with so many questions attached into my mind. "What is she doing?" "Are they still studying?" "Should I call her?" "Why can't she reply to my text?!"

Then.. I made up my mind. I dialed her number but it took her for a while to answer it. "Hello?" She answered.

Finally. "What are you doing? Are you busy?" I asked. "Yes. I'm busy studying with Eunwoo." She replied.