20 - APOLOGY

|Minji's POV|

"Now if you'll excuse me." Bin said as he grabbed Jiyoon's wrist, dragging her out of the room.

Where is he taking her?! Ughhh. How annoying! He should be with me! How dare that brat Jiyoon tries to steal my Bin!

•••••

The next day

|Jiyoon's POV|

I woke up as the sunlight brushed against my skin. I stretched my arms as a smile crept up on my cheeks. I fixed my bed while scratching my head with a yawn.

Then I went downstairs as I saw MJ-oppa watching the television. Mom greeted me with a smile on her face. "Jiyoon-ah good morning. A friend of yours is on the door."

"Eh? Who is it this early?" I replied as I scratched my head out of confusion. "What do you mean early? It's already 9:55." Mom replied with a chuckle.

"Really?" I replied as I kept scratching my head. I went to the door and opened it. Once it opened, my eyes grew wider as I saw him. I quickly closed the door as I ran upstairs to my room.

I looked into the mirror and fixed myself up. Then I quickly ran back downstairs as I opened it back. "Oh! Eunwoo-yah! Sorry about earlier." I lowered my voice as I went outside.

"What is it? Do you have something to say?" I asked as I faced him. "Oh? Did you forget? We're going to start the project today. The Arts Project." He replied as he raised his eyebrows.

My eyes widened as if it was going to pop out anytime now. "Ah! That's righttt!! I'm really sorry Eunwoo-yah, I forgot. So now, I'll just go and take a bath." I lowered my head as my face turned red out of embarrassment.

"Aigoo, it's ok." He smiled as he patted me. My eyes widened as my heart started beating faster, surprised of his actions. "Take your time, besides we're just neighbors right?" He replied with a smile as his eyes turned into two curved lines.

"Ah, thank you Eunwoo-yah. I promise It'll be quick. Promise! Byee!" I quickly got inside as I closed the door. "Who is it?" Mom asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"I'll explain it to you later." I replied as I grabbed my towel and rushed to the bathroom. Wait. How did he know that we were neighbors?! Huuuhh!! Perhaps-

I shook my head as I snapped out of my thoughts. Save it! Save that question! I'll just ask him later, for now let me take a bath.

•••••

|Eunwoo's POV|

"Byee!" She got inside as she closed the door. My face quickly turned red as I looked down. I walked towards my house still thinking about what happened just now.

"What.did.I.just.do? WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED??" I ruffled my hair as I stamped my feet.

That smile. Her smile. Her sweet angelic smile. Her hair, it- it was so soft and smooth.

Is she really that cute? I couldn't believe that I just smiled at her! Ahhh!! She's driving me nuts! I even had the guts to pat her! Waahh!

"Eunwoo-yah, you okay there?" Mom asked as she peeked at the window. "Ah yes mom. I'm fine, thanks." I replied with an awkward smile.

"What are you doing over there? Why don't you come inside?" She asked with a confused face. "Ah. I-uhh just want some fresh air." I lied.

"Oh, okay. Eunwoo-yah, can you take over for a while? I'll just buy some groceries and I'll be back later." She said as she got out. "Okay mom. You can count on me." I replied with a smile.

"Bye!!" She waved her hand as she bid her goodbye. A few minutes after mom had left, Jiyoon came out of their house.

"Jiyoon-ah!" I called her with a smile on my face. "Oh? Am I late?" She asked as she walked towards me. "Nah. Besides, we didn't even plan what time we will start." I replied with a smile.

"Ah really? Ah right." She scratched the back of her neck as she chuckled a bit. "Let's get inside." I tapped her shoulder as I led her inside.

I took a seat as I tapped the spot beside me. "So, what are we going to do?" I asked as I faced her.

"Well, I dunno. Professor Shin said that it's up to us, it's freehand." She replied as she took a seat beside me. "Oh, right." I nodded in reply.

"But Eunwoo-yah." She called me. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows. "How did you know that we were neighbors?"

My heart started beating faster as I thought of how to answer her question. Should I tell her the truth? Or shouldn't I? Ahh!! This is driving me crazy! That day, I took a peek at the window to look at you.

"I-uhh..I-I-I was about to take another garbage out when I saw you get inside your house." I stuttered, guilty of lying.

"Ohh, okay." She replied with her sweet smile. There goes that smile again. That sweet smile that drives me nuts. M-my heart..there it goes again. What?! Are you going to jump out now?

"Eunwoo-yah? Cha Eunwoo?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw her waving her hand in front of me. "Ah yes." I replied as I blinked my eyes.

"What are you thinking?" She asked with a chuckle. "Ah, n-nothing." I stuttered.

Wait. That's right! I-I should apologize to her! But, how should I say it?

I should call Rocky. "Jiyoon-ah, would you mind if I'll just get some fresh air? I promise I'll be back quickly."

"Ah, no. I don't mind. Besides, you can take your time. I'll just wait here." She replied with a smile. Wow. She's really nice. Why was I so harsh when we first met?

I stood up as I went outside. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Rocky's number. Pleaseee. Pick up. Pick up. Answer me.

A few seconds later, he picked up the call. "Hello?" He said over the phone.

"Rocky-yah. This is an emergency." I replied as I whispered. "Why? Are you hurt?" He asked with concern.

"No, no. I'm fine. Just, I don't have time to explain. Can you please tell me how am I going to apologize to Jiyoon?"

"What?! Man, you can just tell her right away. Just explain then apologize. I'm sure she'll understand. Trust me."

"Can I really trust you?" I asked a bit worried. "Yah! We've been friends for so long, how can you not trust me? Good luck with that." Before I could even reply, he ended the call.

Eunwoo fighting! You can do it! I clenched my fists as I got back inside.