64 - FIRST DATE II

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Two special fried chicken for our special couple." Mr. Ahn served us our order with a smile on his face, setting it up on the table.

"Thank you Mr. Ahn!" Bin and I exclaimed in reply. "Oh, can we have two iced teas please?" Bin asked.

Mr. Ahn nodded his head and made his way back to the counter. "Gosh, I missed his chicken." I said, drooling over my food.

Bin chuckled. "Eat it already. I don't wanna see you drool."

We then took our bites as it's delicious flavor made us smile in satisfaction. Just then, Mr. Ahn came back with two glasses of iced tea and served it to us.

We smiled at him and gave him our biggest thumbs up. He gave another as his reply and said, "I'm glad you still like it. I'll be at the counter if you'll be looking for me." Bin and I nodded our heads as he walked away.

"We should come here often with others too." I said smiling as I turned to Bin.

"Yeah, we should introduce Eunwoo and Rocky to Mr. Ahn." He replied, smiling back.

|Mr. Ahn's POV|

I tapped my wife's shoulder and asked, "Sohyung, do you see that couple over there?"

"The girl with the bangs? And the boy with brown hair?" She asked, turning to me.

"Yeah." I nodded in reply. "I still remember those days when we just started dating." I chuckled, making my wife smile at me.

"You're right. It felt like fireworks when you confessed. But, it felt like heaven when we got married."

"Then, we got our little bundle of joy." I smiled once more as I hung my arm around my son's shoulder. "Jaesoo, I hope you can find that one girl for you and introduce her to us okay?"

My son smiled cheekily and responded, "Dad, I have someone I like." Then, his smile quickly turned into a sigh. "But, I don't think she feels the same way."

I gave him a pat on the back and chuckled, "That's how I felt when I had feelings for your mother. Don't worry son, the perfect time will come."

I turned to look back at Bin and Jiyoon as I smiled once more. "I knew those two were meant for each other."

•••

|Jiyoon's POV|

"That was amazing. This is the best lunch date ever!" I exclaimed, making Bin smile in reply.

We then stood up and walked over to the counter. I took out my wallet when he grabbed my hand and shook his head. "It's my treat." He said.

I shook my head and replied, "No, I'm paying." He then shook his head once more and went back to face Mr. Ahn. "How much is our total bill?"

Mr. Ahn smiled at us and replied, "It's on the house." Our eyes widened as we both sent quick glances to each other then back to Mr. Ahn. "N-No! We should pay, that was too much."
I exclaimed as Bin nodded his head.

"I don't mind. You were my best costumers, and it's been so long. So don't mind paying the bill, it's on the house." He smiled once more.

I took one glance at Bin as he nodded his head. "Okay Mr. Ahn." Bin replied. "But don't worry, we'll be back here soon with Sanha, Soo-ah and MJ-hyung too."

The both of us bowed our heads as we sent him a smile. "Thank you so much Mr. Ahn. That was a great meal." I said as he smiled back.

"We'll get going now. Bye!" Bin exclaimed as we waved our hands while heading to the door.