40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH

|Bin's POV|

I felt a lot better since there's no more Minji and Hyerim. They were suspended for a week after that incident. Minji may be the school director's daughter but she shouldn't be such a spoiled brat.

I walked inside the classroom and saw Rocky smiling madly as he rested his chin on his hand. We aren't that close..yet but I decided to approach him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked teasingly. "Aish! You scared me!" He exclaimed as he held his chest.

"Perhaps.. are you thinking of someone?" I asked. "That's n-none of y-your business." He stuttered.

"Ooohh." I teased. "Who's the girl? Is it someone I know? Is she in this class? Perhaps.. Jiyoon?" I added as he looked at me with a dull expression.

"No? Okay, is it.. Soo-ah?" His expression changed as his eyeballs grew wider. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"Who says I-I'm..surprised?" He stuttered, again. "Heol. Don't worry Rocky-ah, Soo-ah's a good girl. You look good together too." I teased.

"I'll have my eyes on you too. I'll watch every move you make and every word you say.. I can find out the truth laterrr. There are no secrets in this woorlddd." I added, narrowing my eyes as I walked towards my chair.

•••

|Jiyoon's POV|

While waiting for the homeroom teacher, I turned around and looked at Soo-ah. "What are you doing?"

She let out a sigh and asked, "Jiyoon-ah, what makes you tell that you like someone?" She asked. Then it hit me.

"Why? Do you like someone?" I asked as I rested my chin on my hand, paying attention to her answer. "What if I say yes?" She answered.

I didn't look surprised since I think I know who it is. "Let me guess, new student, Eunwoo's bestfriend and your seatmate." I replied with a teasing smirk.

"Yah! Lower down your voice. What if he hears you? I'll be dead meat." She whispered as I chuckled.

"I think it would be best if you wait for him." I said.

"I had that thought too. But what if I'll regret everything later on? What if I'll regret that I didn't tell him how I feel?" She worried.

"Don't worry. I'll help you."

"Really?" She replied with excitement all over her face. "Aigoo." I chuckled and patted her.

"Well, how about you Jiyoon? Do you like someone?" She asked. I suddenly felt my cheeks burning as I lowered down my head.

"It looks like you have someone you like. Who is it?" She asked teasingly. "I don't have one." I lied.

"Yaahhh, who is it?? I need to knoww." She whined. "Shh.. If you'll keep quiet, I'll tell you." I replied.

"Okay, okay. Who is it?" She asked. "It's.." I paused as I took a deep breath and gathered myself together.

"It's..ChaEunwoo." I replied. "Eh? What did you say? Can you reply slowly?" She said, emphasizing the last word.

I let out a sigh and looked at her. "Cha Eunwoo it is." Her eyeballs grew wider as she covered her mouth in shock.