13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Moonbin's POV

"But Bin-ah.." She called me. "What is it?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Why didn't you ask me this at school? With Soo-ah and Sanha? Also, why did you call this IMPORTANT?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Well, about that..." I paused as I scratched my head. "How about we go home now?" I quickly changed the topic as I stood up.

"No. No one's going home unless you answer my question." She grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Okay, okayy." I sat down and looked at the floor.

What am I going to say? Do I have to answer her question? Help me heree!

But, why don't you tell her? Besides she's your best friend and your most trusted friend. We also promised that we shouldn't be keeping secrets.

That's right! I should tell her! I nodded as I made up my mind.

"Sooo..Bin-ah. Answer me." She said as a smile was plastered on her face.

"Well, to be honest.." I paused as I scratched the back of my neck. "I-uhh, I-I-I-uhh.."

"Oh? Why are you stuttering?" She asked with a teasing smile while raising her eyebrows up and down.

"I-I-I t-think I-uhh.." I stopped as I hesitated to tell her.

"You like her?" She asked as she leaned closer.

"Yeah. I think so. But, how did you know?"

"Wow!! Really?!" Her eyes widened out of shock as she covered her mouth with her hands.

At first I was wondering why she was so shocked.

What's wrong with her? Did I say something wrong? Why does she looked so surprised?

HAHAHA. She looks so hilarious with her eyes widened. Did I even say something shocking? I laughed at the thought of her. "Why are you so shocked? Did I say something wrong?"

(A couple of seconds later...)

Then, it hit me. Wait. Wait a sec. I-I-I did say something shocking! NOOO!!! MOON BIN!!

My eyes widened as of they're going to pop out. I was totally surprised of my actions, especially what I said. I covered my mouth with my hand as I stared at Jiyoon.

"Why? Something wrong?" She asked with a teasing smile.

"Jiyoon-ah. I-I-It's not w-what y-y-you t-think." I stuttered.

"Ooohhh. Our Binnie likes someone nooww." She teased me as she poked my shoulder.

"Yah! Shhh!! Shut your mouth!" I placed my finger on her lips signaling her to stop.

"Okay okay. I'll stop, IF!" She pointed to me as she removed my finger from her lips. "If what?" I raised my eyebrows out of curiosity.

"If you're going to explain WHY did you like her and WHEN did it start." She raised her eyebrows up and down while smiling like a creep.

"Okayy!! Just stop that face, you look scary. So, it all started on that day, the time when we were in the cafeteria. When I first took a glance at her, my eyes were attracted by her beautiful features." I explained while daydreaming of her.

"Oooohhhh." She teased me again.

"Aish! I'm not done yet." I whined as I took a sip of my drink.

"Okay okayyy. You may continue." She said as she continued drinking her coffee.

"So, I thought to myself - how could someone be so pretty and cute at the same time? Then, I suddenly felt my cheeks burning with my heart beating faster at that time. I felt like my heart was going to jump out from my rib cage. The world stopped for a while when she came to my life."

•••••••••

Jiyoon's POV

"The world stopped for a while when she came to my life." I choked on my drink when that statement came out of his mouth.

"Yah, Moon Bin. Do you really have to exaggerate? Came to your life? HAHAHA. You must have gone mad." He glared at me as I was enjoying my moment.

"Oh? Jiyoon-ah, it's Eunwoo. He's over there." He pointed to my back.

"What?! H-he's here?! What am I going to do??  How can I hide from him again?" I turned around and wondered where he was. "Bin-ah can I-" I turned back to face Bin when he quickly flicked my forehead.

"Yah! What was that for?" I whined as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's for teasing me, you dummy. Also, Eunwoo's not here." He explained as he folded his arms.

"Yah! How could you-" He cut me off as he placed his finger on his lips, telling me to shut up.

"Now. Where was I? So, the world stopped-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Bla bla bla bla. So to make it short, you fell in love at first sight." I raised one eyebrow as I folded my arms.

"Well-uhh." He replied as his face got redder.

"I was right! That's why you were acting so weird lately."

"Yah Kim Jiyoon! If anyone knows about this..." He sent me a (you'll be dead meat) glare.

"Don't worry." I zipped my mouth as I nodded. "I won't tell anyone." I added with a wink.