25 - MORE FUN

|Jiyoon's POV|

"MJ!" We broke the hug as we turned our heads around. I saw oppa running towards our direction as he waved his hand.

"Jinjin!" Oppa ran to Hyerim's brother as their faces lit up. They hugged each other, smiles and happiness fill their faces. "It's been so long!" Jinjin-oppa exclaimed, about to tear up as he broke the hug.

"You're still the same!" MJ-oppa said as his brightest smile was showing. "Since we're all here, why don't we spend a little more bonding?" Jinjin-oppa said as he hung his arm around MJ-oppa's shoulder. "Right!" MJ-oppa responded.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Hyerim and I asked in unison as we sent them confused faces. "Yeah! We were classmates when we were in 4th Grade." They both exclaimed as smiles were stuck on their faces.

"We were so close, he was my bestfriend back then. But, we lost contact when he suddenly migrated to America." MJ-oppa pouted as he looked at Jinjin-oppa. "But, I'm here now!" Jinjin-oppa exclaimed as they both jumped like little kids.

"Oppa, are you really a grown up? Coz from the looks of it, I..I don't think so." Hyerim said to her brother as she chuckled. "Right Hyerim-ah? That goes for you too oppa." I pointed to him as Hyerim and I looked at each other as we both chuckled.

"Uhmm..guys?" Eunwoo said shyly as he had his head low. "Omo! Eunwoo! Hyerim-ah, this is Eunwoo. Eunwoo this is Hyerim." I grabbed his hand as I introduced the two of them.

"Eunwoo I'm sorry that I forgot about you. I really am sorry." I whispered to him. "N-No. It's fine." He replied with a smile.

"Hi Eunwoo! My name is Park Hyerim. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself as she reached out her hand.

"Annyeong Hyerim-ssi, my name is Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo. Nice to meet you too." He bowed his head as they shook hands with smiles on their faces.

"Okay! Let's not waste more time! How about we ride that?!" MJ-oppa exclaimed as he pointed to the roller coaster. "Yeah! That looks fun!" Hyerim and I said in unison as our faces lit up.

"Bin-ah! Eunwoo-yah! You coming?" I asked as I turned to look at their shocked faces. Their eyes were widened as they both looked at me.

"Y-yes?" They both said in unison with hesitant faces. "It's okay if you don't want to." I smiled as they both got closer to me.

"Y-YES!" They screamed in unison with forced smiles.

Bin leaned closer as he whispered to me. "Since she's riding it, I'm riding it too." I looked at him as I chuckled and patted him. "You really are a grown up now."

"Let's go!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Bin and Eunwoo. Before we took our seats, I leaned closer to Bin as I whispered to him. "Bin-ah, why don't you seat with her?" I looked at him as he shook his head with a worried face.

I scoffed and grabbed Eunwoo with me and forced as we got into the ride. I looked behind me and saw Bin blushing madly. I chuckled at his silly actions. "Hyerim, you okay there?" I asked as I faced her. She nodded in reply, sending me a smile.

I was seating with Eunwoo, Bin and Hyerim behind us, MJ-oppa and Jinjin-oppa in front of us. The ride was about to start when Eunwoo suddenly grabbed my hand.

My eyes grew wider, surprised of his actions. I looked at him as a worried face was shown.

Then, it started moving. His grip started to tighten as it moved faster. I felt my face blushing and my heart racing as I was looking at him.

"EOMMAAA!! EOMMAAA!!" Eunwoo and Bin screamed in unison as the ride moved downwards.

"Woohoo!!" The two 'grown ups' in front of us screamed happily as they raised their hands, enjoying the ride.

Meanwhile, these two dorks over here... "EOMMAAA!! EOMMAAA!!" kept screaming like little kids. "GET ME OFF THIS RIDE!!" They both screamed in unison as their hair flew through the air.

The ride stopped as we got back to where we started. "That was fun!" Hyerim exclaimed as she got up. Eunwoo let go of me as he was still stuck on his seat, dumfounded. The same goes for Bin.

"Bin-ah, did you enjoy it?" Hyerim asked as she tapped his shoulder. He nodded in reply..still dumbfounded. Eunwoo and Bin got up quickly and ran to the nearest comfort room.

"Next ride! Next ride!" MJ-oppa and Jinjin-oppa exclaimed as they jumped in excitement.

|Bin's POV|

Eunwoo and I rushed to the nearest comfort room as my head was spinning like crazy. I ran quickly to a cubicle and threw it all up. The same goes for Eunwoo.

I went out and washed my mouth. "That was insane!" Eunwoo screamed as he ruffled his hair. "I shouldn't have gone with her!"

"Then why did you ride it if you can't take it?" I scoffed as I looked at him. "Ha! Y-You even looked so hilarious earlier." He laughed sarcastically as he pointed to me.

"Why do you even care?" I scoffed as I folded my arms. "Bin-ah! Eunwoo-yah! Are you guys okay?" Jiyoon asked as she raised her voice.

"Ah yes! I-I'm fine!" We both screamed in unison as we sent glares at each other.

"You guys done? Look! Come over here!!" Our eyes widened out of curiosity as we rushed outside.

Eyes widened. Jaws dropped. It was amazing. I stared at the view in awe.

The blue sky turned into orange as the clouds turned into pale pink. "Wow! DAEBAK!" Jiyoon and I exclaimed in unison as we looked at each other.

"DAEBAK! DAEBAK!" We both jumped in excitement as everyone turned their eyes onto us. "Now, who says who isn't a grown up?" MJ-hyung scoffed as he looked at Jiyoon.

"This is how you should do it." He winked as he turned to Jinjin-hyung.

"WOW! WOW! WOOOWW!!" They both jumped in excitement like little kids as they clapped their hands.

"Jiyoon-ah, is that really MJ-hyung?" I asked awkwardly as I nudged her arm. "I don't know. Let's go Bin-ah." She said with an awkward smile as she grabbed my arm.

"Hyerim-ah, Eunwoo-yah. Let's go." She added, motioning her hand.

"Aish! Oppa! I'll get going now, y-you're embarrassing me!" Hyerim whined as she ruffled her hair, stamping her feet, walking away from the scene.

She's really cute. She's too adorable.
Bin! Moonbin! Focus!