34 - QUESTIONS

|Jiyoon's POV|

I think I can do that." Eunwoo said as he faced us. "E-Eunwoo. What are you doing here?" I asked, stuttering.

"I was just having some fresh air then I saw the two of you here." He explained.

"Moon Bin! Should I?" I whispered as I nudged him. "Why not? Your prince is waitinggg. Good luckk." He whispered back.

"Jiyoon-ah, shall we go?" Eunwoo said. "Can I talk to Bin for a while? I promise it'll be quick." I asked as he nodded in reply.

I dragged Bin away from Eunwoo, just enough for him not to hear our conversation. "Yah! Bin! What should I dooo??" I whispered, panicking.

He scrunched his nose as he sent me a glare. "What?" I whined. "Yah, it's not like it's even your first time talking to him. Just be yourself then FIGHTING!" He replied as he patted my head.

He then dragged me to Eunwoo as nervousness ran across my body. "She's ready. Please take care of her." Bin said with a cheesy smile.

"I will." Eunwoo replied. Really? Jiyoon! Focus!

"I'll get going now. Byee!" Bin said as he waved his hand, walking away from us. "Wait!" I exclaimed as he faced me with a confused face.

"Isn't your house this way?" I asked as I pointed to my front. "Ohh, righttt." He replied as he scratched his head.

"Why don't you walk with us?" I suggested. "You sure?" He asked.

"Why not?" I shrugged. "Okay! If you say so." He replied with a smile
as he ran to us.

The three of us started walking as the street lights illuminated our way. I was walking between the two of them, Bin on my right and Eunwoo on my left.

"Jiyoon-ah, look!" Bin exclaimed as he nudged my shoulder, pointing to the dark night sky. "Wooow!" My mouth was hanging open as my eyes were widened, amazed of the scene.

The moon was shining brightly and so as the stars. "It's amazing right?" Bin said with a wide smile as he faced me.

"Well, it looks like I'm here. I'll get going now. Byee!" Before he walked away, he pulled me closer to him as he whispered something.

"Good luck." He said as he sent me a hug. "Bye Bin!" I waved my hand as he walked away. "About your jacket-" I added.

"Don't worry about it. You can text me anytime right?" He said as he sent me a wink. "Okie! Good night!" I exclaimed.

"Jacket?" Eunwoo asked as Bin walked away. "Yeah. I owe him twice, last night he sent me home and last last last night too." I replied.

"So, what exactly is your relationship with him?" Eunwoo asked as he pocketed his hands. "Relationship? We're just friends." I replied with a smile.

"Friends? Since when?" He asked. "We were friends since birth. We treat each other like siblings. We even bathed together!" I exclaimed as I recalled what happened back then.

|Eunwoo's POV|

"What?! Y-You bathed together?!" My eyes widened out of shock as I faced her. "Well, yeah. What's so wrong about it?" She replied with a chuckle.

"You're a girl and Bin's a boy! How could you just laugh?" I exclaimed as I raised my voice.

"Chill man. Chill. That was like years ago! I think we were five back then." She chuckled as she patted my back.

Right. Chill Eunwoo. Chill. Right, that was just years ago. They were just five back then.

"Oh, okay. Sorry about that." I smiled nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Who's the other tall guy by the way?" I asked another question.

"Other tall guy? What do you mean?" She said as she raised an eyebrow. "That time when we were at the amusement park. The one who called you 'noona'. I thought you only have MJ-hyung as your brother." I explained.

"Ohh..Sanha? You're right. He's not my brother." She replied. "Oh, so what's your relationship with him?" I asked, curious.

"We're childhood friends too. The four of us were friends since we were kids. But, Bin was the first." She replied with a smile.

"Four?" I asked, confused. "Oh right. The fourth one is Soo-ah. Min Soo-ah. You know her right?" She said as she pointed to me.

"Min Soo-ah? Ah rightt. The girl with Rocky at the amusement park." I exclaimed as she nodded in reply.

"Is Bin nice to you? How is he? Does he care for you?" I asked. "Eunwoo." She said as she stared at me in awe.

"Chill. You're bombarding me questions already." She chuckled. "Oh, sorry. I was just curious." I smiled nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh okay. It's fine. So this time, let me ask you something. What's your relationship with Rocky?" She asked as she folded her arms.

"Rocky? Ohh. Just like you and Bin, Rocky's my childhood friend too. He's my partner in crime and my first friend too!" I exclaimed.

"Oh? Really? You must be so close." She said with a smile. "Yeah!" I smiled back.

"We're here." She said as she faced her house. "Thanks for walking home with me Eunwoo-yah!" She added as a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Bye! Good night!" I exclaimed, waving my hand as she waved hers too. I walked inside as I jumped in joy.

"Where have you been?" Mom asked in a worried tone. "Oh, I just had a little walk as I wanted some fresh air." I reasoned.

"Okay. But next time, you need to tell me young man!" She exclaimed as she pinched my ear. "Ah! Ah! Mooomm! It hurts!" I whined.

She let go of me as she sent me a glare. "Sorry mom. I promise I'll have permission from you next time." I apologized as I lowered my head.

"It's okay. I'm just worried." She replied with a smile as she sent me a hug.

"For now, I'll go to bed. Good night mom!" I exclaimed as we parted.

I threw myself into my bed as I stared at the ceiling. My heart was beating crazily as I thought about earlier. "Ahhh!! Everyday just keeps getting better and better!" I exclaimed.

"Now I know some things about her. About her friends, about Bin, Soo-ah and Sanha. Right, about her dad too. That was really sad." I muttered under my breath as I nodded.

"For now, let me get to sleep for school tomorrow as I dream of you." My eyes started to close as I traveled to dreamland.