28 - ONE DAY

|Eunwoo's POV|

When we got on the bus, I wanted to sit with Jiyoon as I want to spend my time with her. But, Hyerim was stuck to me like gum and Bin was already sitting with Jiyoon.

It was really disappointing and upsetting. Is she okay? She seems a bit weird. She's usually cheerful and smiling but why does she look so gloomy?

I kept looking at her from behind, wondering what she's up to.

"So Eunwoo, where do you live?" Hyerim asked as she linked her arm around mine.

"Why do you ask?" I asked her as I was starting to get annoyed of her clingy attitude.

"Why are you so cold? Did I do something wrong?" She faced me as she pouted.

"Yes. Can you please stop clinging onto me?" I sent her a glare as I removed her arm from mine.

"Is asking even wrong? Are you really this cold Eunwoo-yah?" She begged as she pouted. No matter how she tried to beg, I didn't even dare to give her a single look or reply to her.

"Eunwoo, do you like someone?" She asked as she poked my arm. That's it!

"Wherever I may live, if ever I may like someone, that's none of your business. I'm sorry Hyerim-ah but can you please give me some space?" I replied with a cold and stern voice.

"Oh, okay." She replied as she looked down. I looked away from her and before I even know it, Jiyoon's head was laying on Bin's shoulder.

My eyes widened out of shock as I felt pain deep inside my heart. I clenched my fists at the scene as I kept looking at the two of them.

"Jiyoon-ah, you okay? Why are you crying?" Bin said as he hung his arm around her shoulder.

Yah! What do you think you're doing?!

Later on, the bus stopped and it was time for us to get off. Bin stood up and wrapped his jacket around her body.

"Mister just a minute." He said as he gave Jiyoon a ride.

"Bin-ah." I called him but he didn't even gave me a single look. He got off the bus with Jiyoon on his back.

HA! How dare he ignore me?!

I was about to follow him when someone grabbed my hand. "Eunwoo-yah.." Hyerim called me. "Go home." I replied coldly as I removed her hand from mine.

I got off the bus and followed the two of them. I clenched my fists out of anger as I kept staring at them.

I won't give up this easily. They're just friends! Just friends!

I promise one day..ONE DAY! I'll make her mine. I'll do my best to protect her and make her happy for the rest of her life. One day..

One day I'll be her man.