55 - IT'S ENOUGH

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Jiyoon-ah, I like you."

*Badum-badum*
*Badum-badum*

"I.." I stuttered, not knowing what to reply. Out of nervousness, I quickly ran inside the house and shut the door.

"Why.. why am I feeling like this? Breathe in. Breathe out. I.. I can't breathe. Hoo, relax." I panted as I held unto my chest, leaning against the door.

"Ugh, why did I run away? Stupid. Stupid." I frustratingly hit my head continuously as I ruffled my hair.

"Is everything alright sis?" I quickly lift my head up as I looked at MJ-oppa.

"N-nothing." I lied. "Right. It was really tiring today, I need to get some sleep." I stuttered then quickly made my way upstairs.

As I got to my room, I quickly threw myself into bed and stared right into the ceiling. All I could remember was his serious face with his sincere eyes, giving me such a gaze.

His words.. it sounded so true. He wasn't joking. His eyes were telling the truth. Ugh! This is driving me nuts. How could he say those words easily?

•••

|Bin's POV|

I just realized that I was holding my breath, just then she shut the door. "Ughh!! What did I just tell her?" I mumbled frustratingly.

"Well, at least I told her my feelings. It was a bit late but, it finally came out of my mouth." I gave out a relieved sigh as I held my chest. Then, I made my way back home.

•••

Monday

As I was walking towards our room, a smile quickly crept up my cheeks as soon as I saw her. I'm pretty lucky today, I quickly met the person I really wanted to see so badly.

I was about to greet her when that someone called her by her name. Eunwoo.

"Jiyoon-ah!" She turned to him just then, she walked away from me.

Soon enough, time passed by and it was time for lunch break. I was heading to the cafeteria with Sanha again.

As we grabbed our lunch trays and took our seats, Sanha smiled at me.

"So, how did it go hyung? Did you tell her?" He asked.

~flashback~

Friday, Prom Night

I was heading back to the room where everyone was having fun, while I'm here with my head hung low.

Sanha quickly ran to me and asked, "So.. how did it go?"

I heaved out a sigh of despair and replied, "Sanha.. I was too late."

He excused himself from MJ-hyung as he dragged me to the other side of the room, where no one was staying.

He then looked at me and grabbed my shoulders. "You really like her, don't you?"

I didn't reply. I was enduring the pain that my heart was feeling. I was trying my best to forget what I just saw but.. I can't.