66 - GOOD TIMES

|Jiyoon's POV|

The nine of us starting headed to the lantern festival nearby, according to Sanha, after our little break at the cafe. I glanced up to Bin and nudged his arm, "So? Are you happy?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and sent me a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

"You told them, about us."

His eyes quickly lit up as she quickly hung his arm around my shoulders. "Of course I'm happy! No more secrets. Your mom knew, my parents knew, and they knew! We can finally act like a couple."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Couple, my butt."

He pouted at my reply. "Look at Rocky and Soo-ah, they're acting all lovey-dovey."

"Then, are you telling me that we should be like them too?" I wearily asked.

He chuckled in reply. "Look at the triplets. They're laughing like dogs, no shame." He said, pointing to Sanha, MJ-oppa and Jinjin-oppa, making me giggle at the given nickname -- triplets.

"Then look at Hyerim and Eunwoo. Look closely! She's even blushing! Does she like him?" He asked, turning to me.

"I know, I can see that clearly."

His eyes shot up as he quickly averted his gaze to the two. "Hey Hyerim! Do you like-"

I quickly cut him off as I covered his mouth. I looked at Eunwoo and Hyerim, and thankfully, my stupid boyfriend didn't catch their attention.

As I looked back at Bin, my heart drummed, realizing how close our faces are. His eyes met mine, and suddenly he smiled, making his puppy eyes turn into two crescents.

He leaned closer, making me take a step backwards. "What? Why are you smiling?" It took me almost a minute to realize that I was still covering his mouth, thankfully. So, he took it off for me.

He looked back at the others without leaning back, maybe checking if they were still there. I imitated him, I turned my head to look at the direction he's looking, and.. they literally left us.

"Jiyoon-ah.." He called. I turned my head back to face Bin and his next move, made me freeze in place. He leaned closer, with his head tilted to the side. I didn't know how to react, should I push him off? Run?

As he got closer, I shut my eyes tight. As I crack open an eye, I noticed his head moved a bit to the side, and before I knew it, he planted a quick kiss on my right cheek, making me blush madly. My eyes widened in shock and felt my heart just jumped out from my body. As he leaned back, he looked at me and sent me a smile. My eyes stared at his smiling face as he patted my head. "That nervous look on your face.. literally tells that you aren't ready." He chuckled.

He then hung his arm around my shoulders and looked down to face me, "Let's go. The others must be waiting for us already."

Moon Bin, what did you just do?

Adrenaline kept running through my veins and his expression was still stuck on my head.

•••

"Hey guys!" Bin called, waving his hand.

"Come here you lovebirds! We need to buy some lanterns." Eunwoo called, motioning his hand as he walked over.

Sanha was right. There really was a festival here. It was a perfect place. Since it was already nighttime, you could see the stars shining across the dark sky, the lake nearby was sparkling and the wind became more chilly, since it's winter. It's rare to have a lantern festival during winter, but it's just.. perfect.