you're a cunt (polly x reader)

"Oh fuck off Polly, all you do is say nonsense!"

"How!?" She teases you by letting out a hackle which makes your blood boil.

Putting out your cigarette, you can feel your whole body tense as you remember everything that wicked witch Polly tells Thomas, "Tommy, we stand between heaven and hell. Tommy, make sure you shake hands with the devil. Tommy, being bad is in our blood!" You point a finger at her, "All you do is feed him this ridiculous bullshit and I'm sick it of it!"

"What then? Do you think he's all good?" She sits down across from you, crossing her legs as you two stare into each others eyes.

The truth of the matter was that you and Polly were too different for each other. In your eyes, she was this leech that didn't help anyone except for herself and her son - who you think is literally a snake in the grass. You don't trust them, point blank period. And you know that she doesn't like you either, which only makes you want to wrap your fingers around her neck. She's a bother to you, and you see the way she taunts Tommy.

The truth was you two were just very opinionated, bitchy, and meant a lot to Tommy. He cherishes the both of yous, but you two don't get along.

Biting back, you lean into the couch. "Absolutely not, but you fuel him into believing that he's this kind of monster!"

She sighs. "You can't change what he is, y/n."

"I never said I wanted to. But when you feed him this bullshit all he does is thinks negatively of himself. You need to stop it with the bad,"

"He isn't a child!"

Scoffing, you pace your breathing, knowing at any moment you'll lunge at her if you don't calm down. All you're trying to convey is that Polly does not contribute any good to her relationship with Thomas. For Christ sake, she was the one who happily threw Thomas under the bus to Luca. That was her idea! That disgusting, shameless plot stemmed from her crazy mind. If it went wrong, you swore to God, if her stupid little plan went wrong, and Thomas ended up hurt, or dead, you'd shoot her.

She smirks, looking at you with those scarily intense eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You snap.

"Because," She tilts her head, "You're a cunt."

You let out a laugh because you just cant wrap your head around this insane lady who stands before you. "You know what we do to people like you where I'm from?" You move to stand, "We cut ya, and gut ya like a pig. And don't thin for a second I haven't done it before, 'cause I have." Making your way to her, you can't help but watch her shift uncomfortably. You can see Thomas walk into the room. "So don't try me, bitch."

In his usually huffy-puffy pissed off way, Thomas moves towards the whiskey and grabs a cup and lugs it to the couch you were once sitting on. You turn around, pushing yourself to try and be the sensible woman your mother raised you to be.

"What the fuck happened to you two?" Thomas hisses, groaning as he sits down. He lightly pats the vacant seat beside him, so you sit down and sigh deeply.

"Nothing." The both of yous say at the same time in a tarty tone.

i just know i'd probably fight Polly if i was ever w tom lol so i got my reasons of writing this