breaking point (request)

Anonymous - hey!! could you do an imagine/fic where tommy falls for a young girl and/or he corrupts her? like not her being 15 lolol but like 20-25

I wake to his kisses, soft but inviting, daunting even. There is an unreachable gaze to him that he swore only I could read. The morning sun is generous and warm, welcoming his skin and bringing him a golden tint. My legs shift open as his hands, warm, begin to rub my body. I suppress a moan, before his lips find mine. I fall into the bed, my fingers finding his hair.

"Morning love," He clears his throat, leaving a kiss on my neck.

I smile small, timid despite living with this man for months. "Good morning."

Mornings were always intimate times. Times when he was his gentlest, and I was my most happiest. Perhaps it was the fact that our mornings weren't chaotic, more of celebratory event because he had it another evening alive, and I was gracious for that.

We lay in cuddles and kisses. On a bed we frequently make love in. Thomas and I were always physically intimate, and we used sex asa our safe blanket. Sometimes after heated arguments, or a sluggish sleepish love for each other.

And then, once the love making or cuddles or just plain talks were finished, we'd have breakfast. Well, it would usually be me who had the breakfast as he managed to get a sip or two of tea in. The paper was read, and he would be out the door after leaving me with kisses. But today was different, today Tommy just sat there, watching me.

"Where's your suit?" I had asked, noticing that he hadn't changed into his formal attire.

"You don't remember what's happening today?" He cocks an eyebrow at me, biting down on my piece of toast.

"No." I pull my hand back, watching as he chews and chews. Fuck did I miss our anniversary? His birthday? My birthday? I lift my cup of tea, watching him with narrowed eyes.

"You're mum is coming over." He takes another sip of tea. "And you're sister."

I spit it out almost immediately, the tea sprays all over Tommy. I don't even apologize before getting up and running upstairs. "Fuck! Tommy why didn't you tell me before!?"

"I thought you knew babe!" He calls.

Before they arrived, I made sure to get in at least two lines of snow before snuggling up to Tommy.

"You never did that before we met." He whispers. Rubbing his thumb over my nostril, he sighs. "Why do you lay off the snow for a little?"

I pout, putting my chin on his chest to look up at him. "To be fair, I didn't do a lot of things before we met." I honestly respond. "I was an innocent virgin, and tonight you'll see why."

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows pull together.

I draw myself back, taking his hand with me as we make our way out of our bedroom and into the hallway. "When dad left us, mum lost her mind and raised her two daughters to be catholic robots who would get spanked if they even breathed the wrong way."

"Christ." Tommy breathes.

"Not even he can help you when it comes to them." I look up at him and get on my toes to press a soft kiss to his lips. "Whatever the case, I still love you." I tell him honestly.

He hums against lips. "Forever doesn't even seem like enough time with you."

I smile looking up at him, getting lost in his eyes, I almost begin to regret what'll happen tonight. Don't get me wrong, I love mum and Jade more than anything but I've changed so much over the past few years. They'll lose their minds, I bloody know it.