disobedience

Anon baby - I really enjoy reading your work and I have never sent a request to anyone before but could I maybe request tommyxreader piece where tommy is very dominate sexually (if your comfortable writing those kinds of topics) thank you in advance ❤️

It was the music of the night and the velvety champagne that had me acting this way. It was a new year, I had to celebrate and dance. The dance floor has always been my weakness, too bad I decided to marry the only person I know who doesn't like to have a good time.

I've done everything I should as the wife of such a prestigious figure, Frank the expensive drinks, chatted away the rich and famous, I've even pinched myself each time I desperately wanted to yawn during one of the many speeches.

Of course, I somehow over did it, drinking far too much of the bubbly expensive drinks. And, like a domino effect, it somehow costed me, because now Tommy Shelby narrows his eyes at me. Glaring to say the least. I can see it in his eyes, this feisty passion, one that makes me dribble. He wants to take me across his knee, I've overdone it. I know I have.

Swallowing, I slowly make my way from the dance floor to his table. He sits alone, legs slightly parted, whiskey in hand as the other holds the nearly finished cigarette.

I want him desperately, fancy dinner parties like these make him so desirable. It's all of his power, I'm sure, that makes me hungry for him. The way people bow their heads as he enters a room. Nothing manages to get me going more...

As I make my way over, he swirls the whiskey around in his glass and smirks helplessly at me. "Aren't you tired?" He asks, tilting his head boyishly.

"Noooo." I coo, putting my hands on his knees, I mean into him, staring into this baby blue eyes. "Come dance with me."

He puts his cigarette down and pushes my hair from my face, his fingers etch over my skin, I gently lean into his touch. His thumb touches my bottom lip, and without thinking, I playfully drape my tongue over him. I taste salt, he inhales breathily, "You're drunk." He smiles, studying my eyes.

I giggle, moving back. "How do you figure?" I ask, spinning around. The next time I am looking at him, is when his eyes widen, and I wonder if perhaps my arse is out when I spin. I thought I felt a breeze...

Oh, the thought of taunting my Tommy makes me very excited.

"Let me take you home," Tommy suggests, but still he doesn't move. No, that's because he likes it.

"You're no fun..." I giggle, willingly shaking my hips as he smirks at me. The dress I wear is short and my hair is not in its usual formal fashion.

I feel womanly tonight. I am with my handsome man, and although he wishes to be a stubborn looker, I reach for him and gently press my lips to his.

He grabs me softly, his fingers expanding over my bare arm. "Mmmm. You taste like champagne."

I giggle against his lips, cheerful that we're both a little drunk. I pull away and look at him, my head tilts in an awe. Those cheekbones, eyes, lips. "You are ravishingly sexy, you know that?"

He laughed rolling his eyes. "Home, please?"

"Not yet." I shake my head. "First, I want to dance."

Now it's his neck he rolls. "All the men in this room are drooling over you."

Ah hah! There it is. I helplessly lick my lips. That little ounce of jealousy that makes me so weak for him.

"Do they know I only want you?" I whisper, watching as he gets lost in my lips. I run my fingers through his silky hair, getting lost in his scent. "Hmm? Do they know the only person I want in this whole world is you?"