hostage (request)

Anon Baby: I've just come across the anon request for Mr & Mrs Smith which is bloody genius!!!!!! And the I had an idea. Any chance you could write Pretty Woman with Tommy too?

a n///: This is so nice to get a message like this because the fanfic Broken was kinda sorta like Pretty Woman so ya! Just a tad bit. Also - I must've watched pretty woman a decade ago so bare with me.

I wanna be alone
Alone with you, does that make sense?
I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest

- Billie Eilish

My fingers race down his dress shirt, trying to unbutton it, my lips touch the side of his neck. I can hear him softly breathe, I can feel the heat of his body against mine. I don't know what's more rewarding, feeling Tommy's urgency to kiss me, and caress me, or the way his lips refuse to leave my body as we make our way through the hotel bedroom.

Feeling his pulse against my lips. I hold my breath, wondering where his mind is as Tommy begins to move us backwards. Further into the room, we discard our clothes on the floor until the back of my knees comes in contact with the bed. I fall back in a laugh and Tommy slowly crawls on top of me, pushing my hair away from my face, he sighs of relief.

"I want to feel you." He tells me, slowly pushing the sleeves of my dress off my shoulders.

He feels me the way he pleases, and begins to unravel himself the way he normally does. Thomas is an unlikely client of mine, one with so much baggage and heart, he doesn't hurt me.

And yet even after every soft embrace and love making, he runs his fingers through my hair and studies me.

"Have I hurt you?" He whispers, the softness of the fireplace begins to shine on his body.

I look at him, and slowly reach for his beautiful skin. My thumb drags along his swollen bottom lip, and I shake my head. "Never."

It's always a gift, him allowing me to touch him in such a way. I remember the first time we had sex, he wouldn't even look at me, but now, now it's like he takes him time. And actually drinks me up, allowing me to do the same with him.

I helplessly blush, looking down before looking back up, I hook my leg over his, intertwining our bodies.

He sighs a meaningful sigh, "How do you do that?"

I look into those beautiful blue eyes and tilt my head. "Do what?"

"Make me feel-" His finger twirls around my hair, Tommy breaks into a grin. "Well make me feel like I'm a child again."

"Thomas," I weakly say, allowing his name to wrap around our bodies, holding us closer.

"What is it," he asks, inching closer. Our chests rest against each other's, and he pokes down at my breasts that flatten against his.

I begin to pout, my eyebrows pulling together. I take his large hand in mine and kiss his fingertips. "I want to make you feel like this forever."

I get a smile out of him, a smile that I know I will cherish for the rest of my life. He rests his fingers on my cheek, studying my furrowed brows. It hurts me knowing how much he deserves to be happy again. And yet, he denies me outside of this hotel.

"My darling." He whispers, before ducking down and kissing me softly. "You're a dream I don't want to wake up from. I need you," His lips fall softly against mine. "You hear me? I need youse."

I am rattled with pain when he says this because I know Tommy Shelby, and I know who his heart is with. And it is with me. He writes me when he misses me, and comes to see me during the wee bit of time he has vacant. He chooses to see me, despite the fact that he has a family to tend to. He's a fool in love.

And I am also a fool in love, and I allow my emotions to get the best of me. Turning my head away from his touch, I pull myself to sit up and take the bit of silk duvet with me, covering my chest.

"Darling, Stop." He softly tries, but that doesn't work. I can feel his fingers touch my back, long warm fingers running along my spine.

"What does that even mean?" I turn my head and look at him. "A dream you don't want to wake up from?"

"The world outside of these walls aren't-"

"Aren't what?"

In a sigh, Tommy stops touching me. "I don't want you to get hurt." He tells me softly, innocently, "You're the one thing I don't want to fuck up."

I scoff, unable to help myself, and move so that can stand and gather my things. His eyes follow me as I get up to stand, calling my name, Tommy sits up.

"Where are you going?"

"I've got other clients." I reply. "Ones who wouldn't dare bat an eye when we go out."

"Bloody hell, I told you-"

"I think you're scared." I turn around, facing him. "I think you believe somehow that I'll end up like your wife."

Silence fills the room, and Tommy, in his glory gets up to stand. He watches me with such intensity. Such purpose.

He latches his hand around my arm, "What can I do to stop you from leaving?"

I stare into those beautiful eyes. A set of eyes that can make my knees go weak. The same set of eyes I've fallen madly in love with.

"Stop telling me that you need me, and actually show me." I press my lips together and instantly remember he is my client. "I know," My eyes fall to my toes, "I know this isn't supposed to even happen, and I know I'm nothing but a whor-"

"Stop." With his massive hands, Tommy caresses my cheeks, he lifts my face up to his. His eyebrows pull together, "You're not nothin' but a whore, so don't say that. You hear me?"

I put my hands over his and stare into those eyes that burn with such intensity. "I love you, Tommy. And that's the truth."

He blinks, pulling back slightly before I see his lips raise slowly. "God, say that again?" He tries to hide a beaming smile. "I just need to make sure."

I laugh helplessly, allowing a tear to roll down my cheek. "I love you, Tommy." Getting on my toes, I press my nose against his. "I love you."

He lets out a rather nervous laugh before smacking his lips on top of mine. His hands move down to the back of my legs where he lifts me off the ground, I snake my legs around his torso before he walks me back to the bed and this time he gently places me down to sit with him. Tommy stares at me and pushes himself back up to stand. He gathers my dress and undergarments before tossing them at me.

"Get your clothes on."

I catch my belongings and look at him. "We have the rest of the evening, Tommy." I lick my lips, already wanting to taste him again on my lips.

"I know, but I want to take you to the match tonight."

"Really?" I narrow my gaze at him. Hesitating as he reaches for his clothes.

He pulls on his pants, looking at me. "Yes, come on. Get your things on, love."

I smile, "Tommy, you don't have-"

"I want to. Because you're right, I need to start showing you that I need you in my life." He hurries towards me and steals a kiss from my lips. "I don't know if I haven't made it obvious yet, but I absolutely love you too."