My Italian Wife & I/ Perfect Strangers (request)

AnonBaby: Can I request a Thomas Shelby imagine where he and the reader (reader is related to an Italian Mobster) and she and tommy marry for an alliance and then they have a child and live happily ever after with their child and Charlie. If you want to put Ruby you can. Thanks.

An::: I'm a fuckin machine today! Also - enjoy this one peeps! Also - can we just pretend Tommy has a shower in his shitty little apartment thing that he had in small Heath season one? Thanks! also , change of plans warnings are on this imagine! So please be aware!

Tommy Shelby's POV

Her heels make a loud noise against the stairs as she walks before me. Her arse looks magnificent as she struts, making me want her. I can never get enough of this woman. I had taken her to Small Heath, the day after we wed in a dainty little church. She had demanded to see my family home, and I was more than happy to do so, bringing her back to my roots.

She holds onto the railing, the dress she wears stops at her knees, a lit scandalous but this is the time of the flappers.

Once were on the second floor, I turn to my room and she stops, allowing me to walk in front of her. I stick out my hand for her, and she takes it without hesitation. A smile plays on my lips as I her hand fits perfectly in mine. Our fingers intertwine, our gold bands touch. She's mine.

I pull out my keys and push it into the door knob. Twisting my aged door and opening it. Once I'm inside, she follows me and looks around. A look of distaste is written on her face.

"Oi, be nice." I hiss. Embarrassed by the slightly messy state of my childhood room.

My room isn't dirty but it's a bit small but I've decided to invest my money into more luxurious properties like Polly's house. Arthur's bought a house too. I've got to get on that soon, now that I'm a married man.

Our fingers separate as she walks around the room. She walks towards my drawer and pulls it back. Her eyes flutter back to mine as I stand there, watching her.

"I can't believe you called this little room your home. You're fuckin' rich Tommy!" She laughs, "And yet, you live somewhere so tiny. On top of a pub, no less."

She pushes it closed, finding nothing before grabbing a broken picture frame of mum and dad when they were twenty-something years old. It's black and white, fading.

Cecilia studies the picture and smiles, she looks up to me and then back down before concluding, "You and your mom have the same smile."

I blush at the compliment. Mum had an amazing smile that was so genuine. I walk towards her and look down at the photo. It's may be black and white, but I can remember her blue eyes. It's almost like she's smiling at me in this photo. God, she was such a good person.

"And your dad was so handsome." She adds, brushing her hand over my jaw. "Now I know where you get your jawline from."

I chuckle, grabbing her hand. "You like my jawline?" I lick my lips, as my eyes meet hers.

"Mmhmm." She stands in front me, running her finger down my nose. "I like your nose." She whispers, kissing my lips. Her finger tips touch my eyelids. "Your eyes," They drag down to my lips. "I love your lips."

"Love?" I ask against her mouth, a smile creeping up. My fingers inch down to the hem of her dress, bringing it up. I want her so fucking bad.

Her fingers brush through my hair, as I kiss her lips. She places down the picture frame and drapes her tongue over my lips, teasing me Cecelia pulls away. She whispers, "Fuck me, Tommy Shelby."