mr. and mrs. shelby (SECOND VERSION)

"She's the spy

"She's the spy." Polly's voice enfiriates Tommy more than her words do. "Do you understand me?! Thomas, she's the bloody spy! Get the fuck rid of her!"

His hands come down on the desk right before he flips it over. The fit he has is not a reflection of him knowing something was not right with Margo. But in fact, that he didn't ever allow himself the chance to ever entertain thought. No, instead, Tommy was victim to the romance and deep love he has for his wife.

From the back of the makeshift restroom, Margo Shelby and her government-official bosses sit there listening to Thomas begin to act sporadically. Screaming, shouting, in an anger, no a rage.

She holds her breath as her boss turns to her, nodding once. he decides for her. "Kill him before he kills you, Margo."

And with that, she nods.

That evening, as pressure builds up in Margo's body, waiting for her husband to open their front door and express such tiredness; she sits and she waits. At the dining room table, she imagines her Tommy would be acting for a little. Pretending everything is alright, he's got too much heart to just execute me, Margo tells herself. No, Tommy will battle with his heart, and his mind. Giving her the chance to finish him off before he can do such a thing.

She remains calm, knowing that she can take care of herself. Throughout the day, she's busied herself, prepared a feast, roast beef, mashed potatoes, and a carrot cake - Tommy's favourite. She wears a dress he had bought her from one of his many business days off to London. It's pink, satin, long. Beautiful. Sexy even.

She hums softly, taking a sip of red wine, recalling him draping the dress over her naked body so long ago. He had kissed her good morning before admiring her from far.

Beneath the dress is a gun was sat between her legs, alongside other weapons hidden around her. Just like that the front door behind her clicked open, and in a swift movement, she got up to stand and turned to face him. There was a foyer between the married couple, and Tommy wasn't focused on her. As a matter of fact, her shook off his coat before pushing his wet hair back and stepping out of his shoes. She watches him in a utter and complete lust, a wet Mr. Shelby meant he would take off his clothes soon. And with a quick sweep of the lips, she walked towards her husband.

"Darling, you're home." Calmly, Margo approaches Tommy, and takes his coat and briefcase. She leaves a soft kiss on his cheek before looking at him.

He studies her, dumbfounded.

"I am." He responds quite mute when it comes to his emotions. "How as your day?"

She shakes off his coat, rain hitting the floor. She hangs up his jacket, wishing he took off his gun holster too. But alas, she knows his gun is fastened to the side of him, which might not work out to her advantage.

"My day was well, busy even." Margo says.

Before Margo can even turn around, Tommy cocks back his gun and a dark silence fills the room. She turns and looks at her husband before stiffening. Her beautiful eyes meet Tommy's, and she looks at the gun pointed at her.