arabella

Anonbaby::: Hi!! I LOVE all your writings, really I wish I could write that good lol. I know that you must be busy with the fanfics and your life but I was wondering if I could make a request for an imagine based on the song Arabella by Arctic Monkeys with Tommy (or any other Arctic Monkeys' song xD). P.S: Can't wait for the next chapter of Mrs. Shelby <3

AN: I had a lot of fun writing this imagine. it was really inappropriate for me which is rare considering i dont write this kinda ...thing. it was fun. im horny and i want tommy shelby now so thanks.

ps. let me know if you catch pieces of the lyrics in the post because there are little lines of the song! <3

• • •

"Arabella."

His eyes were just as hungry as his voice sounded. He was filled with a craze like nothing before.

You sat across from him, in nothing but a swimsuit you had worn for the sole purpose to show him. Nothing more.

"Tommy."

You had no idea of the true effect you had on him. But you had a pretty damn good idea. Tommy was constantly leaving work for you, always spending his nights at yours when he could very well be at his.

A tease, a playful kitten who knew exactly what she wanted. That's how he could describe you, no matter how mad that sounds. Those were the words Tommy would use to try and solve your riddle.

"Come here." His voice oozes of need. He needs you, and that makes your lips curl up in a smirk. You draw back, leaning against the couch, you can feel your little tight ass soften against the plush fabric you're sat on.

Tommy continues to lean in though, watching your body contract. Watching your skin, and how damned delicious you looked in the holographic blue bikini. He swore you were made out of outer space. But you were only in such a swimsuit because you were going on vacation soon, and Tommy wanted to approve of what you wore on the beach. You were his afterall.

You wrap your lips tightly around your cigarette, Tommy watches, wishing he were that addictive stick. He wishes a lot with you, wishes he was the bottle you sipped on, wished the mirror you sometimes looked at. And more than anything, he wishes he were the man you truly wanted. Not just someone you casually fucked and had fun with.

Tommy still remembers your voice, you two were in bed. He wanted time to slow down, as you jumped on the bed. Just this morning, he still thinks about the conversation.

Why don't you marry me? He had asked, rather nonchalantly, and yet his heart skipped a beat as she stopped jumping around and sat on the fluffy mattress beside her mister. Your hair fanned over your face, pouting at Tommy, you play with the lace underwear you wear. Gently pulling on the string.

I don't reckon marriage is for me. Nor anyone really.

Tommy got lost in your eyes, and your swollen lips, and your perfect face. He sits back against the bed framed ankles crossed. A single smoke between those lips of his. Where is this comin' from? Ey? Tell me youse aren't reading 'em papers about modern love.

You giggle. Of course you've read the papers. Marriage is nothing but a social construct. It's the new modern way of love, fuck marriage. You continue, plus, marriages don't work. You're a product of not only one but two failed marriages. You shamelessly mention Grace and Lizzie.

Tommy watches with a smirk as you show him your small soft fingers. Two. You get on your knees and slowly approach him.

Parting his legs, you continue to touch him – why? Well because if you were married, you're almost certain this wouldn't be happening if you were. No, you'd be cleaning the dishes, dealing with a twat or two. Your philosophy of marriage doesn't carry anything but misery and unhappiness. Fuck that.

What are you doing? He asks, lifting his hands to rest them into your hair. He licks his lips the second yours wrap around his cock. Fuck— he purrs, making you wet.

Pulling away, you look into his eyes. I'm givin' you something better than a marriage.

I just proposed to you and you—ahhh, fuck.

"Come 'ere." He tries again, licking his lips, patting his knee. "Come sit on my lap."

You giggle, softly raising from the chair. It's a slow, seductive, sexy walk. One that really just makes Tommy's erect penis nearly shoot right out of his pants. Your fingers find themselves in your hair, smirking as the lip gloss you wear sticks to your hair.

Standing before Tommy's open legs, you find yourself staring into his eyes, "Tell me what else you want me to do."

"Talk dirty to me." He coats his lips.

Licking your lips, you can't help but smirk even more. "I want you more than I've wanted anything else." You whisper, dripping wet at this point. Sure, Tommy finds you desirable, but you find him absolutely undeniable. "I'm aching for you."

Fuck. Tommy sits there, wondering why you aren't sat in his lap yet. But you take your time, knowing how thankful he'll be once he reaches an explosive climax. "What else?"

"I want you to kiss me," Your fingers fall right in between your collar bones, "From here," long fingers dance from the nape of your neck, down to your vagina, you don't hesitate as you slowly touch yourself. Tommy's watching, and you know how much he loves a tease. "To here."

"I can't wait for you to fill me up." Your fingers tease your body, palming yourself.

"Arabella..."

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me. So close to me." Your eyes flutter shut, getting carried away yourself of your imagination. Bending down, you use the arm rest on the couch to lean in, his eyes meet yours. "God, I want you so bad."

"You're mine." Tommy runs his thumb over his bottom lip. His eyes so dark, you forget who he is.

"Yours." You breathe, aching. Burning inside.

And just like that, he grabs you forcefully. Throwing you into him, you fall into his arms. Your lips perfectly fitting against his.

"Arabella." He huffs, pushing your hair away from your face. "Mine."

"Yours." You snake your arm around his neck. "All yours."

You two kiss passionately, tongues tied, arms, legs, limbs entanged. Without thinking, you push away from him, breathing heavily. "Tell me something..." You begin, looking up and down at this beautiful man's face. "Tell me something."

"Like what?" He smiles small at you. Pushing your hair from your face again, you can't help but lean into his touch.

"Something. Anything." You shake your head.

"I just wanna be yours."