Blurb Night: The Midland

ANON BABY: something smutty with tommy would definitely be nice lol whatever youd like

"You have no idea how many times I've been thinking about you. Today." Tommy slurred. "You have me dazed, y/n."

I swallowed, licking my lips. "If only your imagination was as good as the real thing."

"Let's test that, you and I." He pressed.

"You're drunk." I remind him.

"I still want you."

I had to rescue Thomas after seeing him wasted at The Garrison. It was all too strange, I was there with my girlfriends before seeing Tom mumbling to himself all alone. We were nothing but friends in school, but to be fair, I've always been smitten by him...

The elevator to my floor pinged, as I was also at the Midland tonight, I stepped out and spun around to say goodnight to Thomas, I had no idea he was standing right in front of me now.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back inside the elevator, I nearly fell if it wasn't for his firm grip on my body. I gasped and shut my eyes feeling plush lips against mine. I stilled, completely frozen before I crumpled against him realizing that my lips are on Tommy's. I fell into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned in and tilted my head giving him the clear to enter my mouth.

His hands moved up my back, trailing over the fabric of the shirt I wore. I wanted nothing more than to take it all off. My hands moved down to his chest, sneaking under his shirt. I felt the heat of his body, I moaned. This was all too much for me.

He felt good against me. His lips were sloppy but manageable, warm but aggressive. Our noses brushed, he smiled against my lips. His tongue was long, tasting me. I wanted his tongue to fuck me.

I pulled away hearing the elevator buzz, going up a floor. I pulled away and gasped, my hand on his chest pushed him away from me. I wanted to protest, yell or something but u couldn't. I touched my lips and frowned, shit.

He was smiling at me like a complete boy, as if he was dreaming. "Wow."

Thomas was in a trance now, with his eyes still shut and his lips still puckered. He was right, wow was a perfect word to describe that kiss. I felt the sparks between us even now.

I clicked my floor number and glared at him. Am I happy or sad about this? All I know is that I'll most likely be in tears in a few hours at the thought of my husband downstairs. Fuck.

He stood now, taller than myself and peered down noticing I wasn't looking at him. I couldn't look at him, I'll just fall again for his tricks, kiss him again. Beg him to take me to his room.

Thomas's floor dinged, "y/n?" He called with remorse. I heard the softness of his voice, no no no, please don't be soft with me. I'll break.

He walked over to stand in front of me, he leaned in and pressed a hand to the side of my face. Mmmmm, his warm hand pressed against my cheek felt good. I blinked looking at his button up shirt, could I bare to look him in the eyes?

He wants me to come with him to his room and I do too. Shivering, I felt almost ready to take his hand and let us fall apart for each other. I tilted my head and leaned into his touch, a smile appearing on my lips. He looked so young and handsome, his eyes lit up when we met gazes. His thumb glided over my jawline, as he said with caution. "Please?"

"Tommy..." I ooze with want but my mind thinks about my husband downstairs.

"Don't you think this is fate?" The doors are beginning to close when he pulls them apart. He asks, searching my eyes to tell him what he wants to hear. "You're at the Midland, I'm at the Midland."

"Yes but-I'm married, you are married!" I reply willing myself to tell the truth.

He frowns deeplily. "I should have pursued you a long fuckin' time ago."

"Perhaps you should have." I look down and swallow. "Tom, I really can't keep him waiting."

"Fine." He numbly responds, and once the elevator doors move to close this time. He doesn't bother shutting them.