getaway car (request)

It was a doomed relationship from the moment you two laid eyes on one another. Too hopeless to admit to the truth, you allowed you heart to break for Thomas Shelby. As he learned to do the same, with you.

"You're mine." You moan into his mouth, your hands move quickly, tearing away at his shirt as he takes your arse in his hands and gives you a squeeze. Laughing now, you gasp the moment your back comes in contact with the wall. Your bare ass hits the cold kitchen counter, Thomas is already pulling away at his pants. Thomas takes a grab at your chin, but you lick his lip, wrapping your legs around his body. There has never been another man you wanted more.

"And you're mine." He hisses, grabbing a handful of hair and pulls it back so that you two are staring longingly into one another's eyes. Thomas's baby blue eyes search yours before he moves his gaze down to your lips.

"I want to taste you." He whispers, runs his hand from your chin, to your throat and down to your breasts. He stares into your eyes, lingering with thirst. You watch in mercy as he licks his lips. "Catch every bit of salt with my lips."

"So have me," You push your chest against his, you search his eyes. Getting lost and turned on. Showing teeth, he smirks. "The way you want me."

Thomas's eyes fill with darkness, a smirk plays across his face. He lets out a low, attentive hum before leaning down and kissing your long neck, his lips follow a path down my breasts and you hear his pants drop.

He sucks, as his fingers move against your other breast. Its a moment that gives you the chance to smile at the portrait of across the kitchen of a man and woman you can only describe as the people you two are robbing. That's how it started, when you two were strangers and he had caught you robbing a place that was meant to be a party. Thomas said it was hard to ignore your presence, said he saw you from a mile away. He swore to you that he wasn't going to rat on you, not unless you refused to give him a kiss.

And you knew you could outrun the bloke, but as you two stood there in the empty courtyard, and guests pooled into the mansion only a few feet away, you slowly approached him. Smiling like a foolish thing, you kissed him, doing your best to not get carried away.

Thomas is a rich man, one who does not need to be stealing or doing petty things for cash. But it was your hunger and passion that had him more than willing to take your hand in the dead of night, doing things like this.

He fills you in a way that brings you to a gasp, sirens fill your ears as Thomas and you let out moans and cries. There is something about the sirens coming to and fro, and as you met his thrust with his, you could hear the sirens in the beat of his heart.

"We have to go-" Thomas whispers, but you continue, pressing your mouth to his to shut him up.

"I'm so close." And close you were. Close to reaching your climax, close to the authorities catching you two and throwing yous in jail, close to the getaway car. "Please-Thomas." You whisper into his lips, rolling your eyes back.

It didn't take long for you two to reach your climax, nor did it take long for the police to barge through the front doors as you and Thomas raced through the back doors.

"That was-" He catches his breath, looking at you.

"Fucking amazing!" You laugh, pressing your hands on his body, you fall into his chest.

'We need to be more careful," He says to you. 

"Careful? I want to be free!"

"I'm serious, love."

"As am I, love." You snap, looking at him. "You felt it in your bones too. That burning desire to finish off right as those men in uniform came waltzing in." You lick your lips, running your hand over his upper thigh. "I know you felt it."

He scoffs and says something he always says to you. "You too much."

Too much, the words fill your head. Cloud your thoughts. Perhaps this is too much for him. But as you stare down the road, do you wonder if maybe he's right.

"Let me off here." Your voice isn't at all as playful as it once was.

Again, a scoff. "What are you goin' on about?"

"I said, let me off." You state, eyes blazing into his. "Now!"

"Don't be ridiculous-"

With your hand on the latch to open up the door, you grit your teeth. "If I'm too much for you, let me the fuck off, Tom."

He shakes his head, yelling at you. "I'm fucking sorry! Alright, maybe I care too much. Maybe I'm afraid someday something'll actually happens to you! And there is no way, I can stomach the idea of losing you, okay?!"

Staring at him, you can't help but feel a wave of emotions run throughout your body. Sure, you've felt like you love this man, but as you two glare into one another's eyes as if you two are enemies do you realize that the dream of you falling in love with him, and the incomprehensible thought that he might feel the same actually fills you up with truth.

"I love you." He says, answering all thoughts. "Outside of the madness, and the games we play." He tells you. "I love you."

"Thomas," You whisper, frowning deeply. "Really?"

"Fuck. Yes." He turns his head, driving without looking on the wheel, Tommy bites down on his bottom lip.

Already pulling off your coat, you moan, sitting up. "Pull over."

"Why?"

"Because I'm so turned on..."