soft tommy (swoons)

"I feel closest to you at times like this, when we're alone, and our skin is touching. When its you and I, and no one else." He whispers against my ear, "When I can taste you, and feel you. Caress whats mine."

"Yours." I bad my eyes shut. His skin rough, but the contrast of my softness against his touch is criminal but glorious. I moan under his touch, helpless as my body gets hot and tempered.

"You make the war in my mind end." His touch is soothing, but his words do things to my heart. "One look into your eyes, and I feel peace." He croaks. "Serenity,"

He runs his fingers down the small of my back, fingers brushing my arse before coming back up, where he slides my hair away from my back, and onto one shoulder. "Did you miss me?"

I nod, swooping my tongue over my bottom lip, "I miss you every second you're away until the moment you walk through the front doors." My eyes meet his, and I shiver. "Thomas Shelby."

He hums the words I restate. A line he had read to me from a book we both seemed to fancy. A book about a man with a past cruel and monstrous, meeting a woman he can only describe as heaven sent. Thomas calls me by the name the main character had given his lover, Birdie. Because she swooped in like a bird, ending up in his life was a miracle.

His lips cover mine in that moment, Thomas's kiss is familiar, but erratically fast paced. I shut my eyes, allowing my hands to move from his torso to his face, I can feel his hands grab my arse, his fingers brushing my sex. Arching my back, I pull my mouth back and run the backs of my hand over his cheek. "Did you miss me?" I whisper back, as if we're telling one another secrets we mustn't share to anyone else.

"I was missing you before I even met you." He takes my hand and kisses my fingertips. "I love you so."

I smile small, his words convincing me that I am all he needs in the world. As once our lips fall together again do I allow myself to show him exactly, "How did I get so lucky?"

He smirks, "In regards to me?"

Cocking an eyebrow. "Yes you." I let out a laugh, snaking my arm around his back and bringing myself in close to him, our chests press together. "I'm in love with a man who doesn't know he makes me weak in the knees?"

"Oh," He does a slight hip thrust, hinting at me. "I think I know I can make you weak, alright?"

"Well," I laugh again, this time its a mere giggle. "Did you know I count my lucky stars every night 'cause of you?"

He hums, which makes me melt. "I guess I was unaware."

I press my finger against his nose. "Well now you're quite aware."

A soft smile plays on his lips before I'm lifted up into his arms and shown the love and desire I have been aching for all day long.