BLURB (My Everything)

You went MIA for the first time ever, and it wasn't because you wanted to tease Tommy, or because you were feeling like being a bitch. But rather, the loss of your furbaby. He came to your door, begging for you to let him in. Being without you was a first for Tom Shelby.

At first, your relationship was platonic. You were good company and someone who didn't desire money. You were a safe place for Thomas Michael Shelby. And more than anything, you were a pretty face Tommy could look at. You were happy, and your cheeks were rosy, and you were strong, and womanly. Sexy.

Thomas grew attracted to you very quickly, he realized he needed you in more than a friendly way. He was forthright with wanting to fuck you, but you didn't let the fool play with your emotions, or your body.

Things got really good between the two of you, until finally, you two shared your first kiss. He clung onto you then, and promised to never let go.

And he never did...

He stood at your front door with his head bowed, listening to the soft whistle of the wind. He wished, in that moment, that you'd allow him entry into your home. You were cuddled up in bed sobbing, wishing you could hear your little cats annoyingly cute pur again. You felt silly, but a loss is a loss, and this one hit home.

Thomas didn't know anything about the loss of your cat. And to the heartless man, you'd imagine he didn't give much of a fuck. But the truth was, when your heart ached, his did too. But ten times harder.

It was the fourth day of you barricading yourself in your house when he knocked on your door early in the morning.

"Y/N!" He shouted as loud as he possibly could, "I swear to God, if you don't open this fuckin' door, I'll get Moss's boys to come and break the door down!" At this point, Thomas was worried you had slipped in the bath or something ridiculous like that. But hey, you were ridiculous like that.

You walked towards the door in your four-day-old clothes and pulled open the door. Immediately, seeing you, Thomas grinned widely before noticing that you were completely disheveled. At first, he thought you were drunk, and then, he noticed that you were walking completely fine into your home. He frowned, entering your home. "Hey..." He began.

"Thomas-" You spun around and looked up at the lad. "I-I don't wanna talk, I just, I lost my cat, and-"

"What?!" He shrieks, sincerely shocked.

You gaze up at him, puzzled. "Yeah."

"Oh my God, y/n." Before you knew it, you were being embraced by the Peaky Blinders gang member. "I'm so sorry..."

You sniffled, squirming a little under his arms. In that moment, you forgot how allergic Tommy was to your cat, and how you would have to tell him over and over again to not rub his eyes. You mouth went dry remembering that, Thomas would bring these disgustingly smelly sardines and throw them on the floor to get the cat out of your bedroom when you'd two make passionate love.

In that moment, you realize that this just as much of a loss to him as it might be to you...

"Why didn't you open the door for me?" He asked once convincing you to lay down in bed. He laid under you, running his hands down your back. It was soothing, and as you snuggle your head into his chest, you can't help but deeply regret not opening the door for him so many days ago.

"I just thought you wouldn't care too much,"

"I was worried." He whispers, looking up at the ceiling. Really worried.

"I'm sorry." She looked up at him, "I thought you were leaving for London on Tuesday." Two days ago.

"I was but I cancelled." He defensively agues.

"Why?"

"When you didn't open the door for me, I thought the worst happened. I couldn't get on the train knowing I didn't say goodbye to you. I needed to know you were okay."

"But you," You catch your bottom lip with your teeth, meeting those baby blues, "You need to work..."

"I need you more, Y/N."

You sniffled, looking up at him. "I'm sorry I didn't open the door for you-"

"Hush..." He saw the tears fill your eyes and quickly leaned down and kissed your forehead. "You have no idea how much I care about you..." He swore to her, shaking his head. "You're my everything."

Your heart sits in your throat as you cling onto him. Your fingers rest over his back, he holds you tightly. You snuggle into his arms, resting your head in the crook of his neck now, he gently strokes your back.

"I love you." He breathes into your hair, kissing the top of your head.