Happy Birthday, Mrs. Shelby

An::: because it's about time I write something R rated. Hey, I was hella lonely last night. NSFW.

-

Today is my birthday.

God damn, I've hit the ripe age of thirty. And yet, I feel young. And as I look at myself in the mirror, I find the woman staring back at me looks young. I'm in nothing but my bra and a matching pair of underwear. My inner thighs touch now, and my stomach isn't as flat as it used to be. Fuck it. I'm thirty.

I've got little lines that frame my eyes now. Lines that prove I'm aging. He says it's beautiful, that they only show up whenever I smile or laugh.

There are sprinkles of grey in my hair, thin strands. I accept my aging body, I accept it all. Even though I think I'm a little burned out for my adrenaline-riddled three year old twin boys!

I stand there, naked, admiring myself. My body. The vessel that encages my soul. Which I imagine is doing summersaults because mum passed away at the age of twenty-nine and dad died way before he was twenty-five.

I've made it. Today's my damn birthday.

I break into a smile, once feeling his warm hands wrap around my body, he squeezes me, holding me close. Keeping me close to him, as he always has.

"Tommy," I sigh, fluttering my eyes shut as he kisses me so softly I almost moan out loud feeling his lips tickle my nerves.

I can feel his lips against my neck, as his hands caress my body. He sends these signals to my body that instantly make me wet. My mouth opens and I fall back against his chest. I can feel my toes curl, as his hands find their way under my garments. Touching me in places that I've always wanted touched by him.

The red lipstick I have on embeds it's way into my mind. I want to cover his body with this lipstick. No, I wan to wake up tomorrow morning to see a trail of stained red running down his chest, over that line of pubic hair. I want to see the markings of my red lipstick on his cock. And then, I want Tommy to ask me to wash it off in the bath.

He swoops my hair to one side, giving his lips full access to my neck. He moves his hands between my thighs, and once he touches my sex, Thomas let's out a moan against my neck.

"You're so fuckin' wet." He notes, bringing his lips to my ear. "Get to bed."

Eager, I turn around and face my husband. He's already got red lipstick stained on his lips. A result of a few too many glasses of champagne and us feeling like teenagers. Hell, the children were asleep upstairs. We had to make the most out of my birthday. Thomas surprised me with the most stunning necklace I had ever seen. A set of milky white pearls, staring back at me.

"No." I tell him, hooking my fingers around his loosened and unbuttoned collar. I bring his lips to mine and beg, "Here, please-"

Thomas kisses me back, answering my pleads. I smile, snaking my arms around him and making out with my husband. Were sloppy, teeth clashingly sloppy. I taste him, he tastes me. Our mouths fully open, we devour one another happily, willingly. I push his shirt off of his body, and the material just rolls off of his shoulders. Which makes me real happy, we don't have sex very much now that the children have hit the toddler stage.

At the thought of the toddlers, I don't waste anytime and pull back. Staring into his stunning blue eyes, I bring my fingers up to his face. I touch him, rolling my thumbs over his chiseled jawline. I break into a smile, "Thank you for such an amazing birthday." I whisper, not wanting the rest of the house to hear.

He breaks into a smile, and I blush as I always do. Because once upon a time, my Tommy didn't smile.

"Don't thank me."