Chapter Twenty Nine| There's no harm in that, Gracie

"I was made for loving youEven though we may be hopeless hearts just passing throughEvery bone screaming (I don't know what we should do)All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you "

Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through
Every bone screaming (I don't know what we should do)
All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you "

-Tori Kelly

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

"You can leave now!" was the first thing heard as Grayson and I walked through my front door.

Of course, Caleb was sitting on the couch, his head in his hands as he sat their tense, I'm dreading seeing that face of his.

Taylor was standing a metre in front of his, her hand on her hip as she stares at him with narrowed eyes.

"I looked after you!" she yelled, "You didn't even say thank you," she shook her head in disappointment.

I heard Grayson stifle a laugh, causing a low snort to erupt from him which almost made me burst with laughter as we snuck through the door quietly, the two of them both too concentrated on their own silly fight to notice us just yet.

"Taylor, you took me to the nurses office and watched the nurse fix me up well you complained about how ugly I look with a black eye!" he exclaimed.

She groaned, extremely loud. She was frustrated.

"But if that's what you consider looking after me then sure, thanks." He growled.

She raised an eyebrow, shifting her weight to one foot as she ran a hand through her curled blonde hair before flattening out her floral white dress.

She cleared her throat, "I just got you a drink of water,"

Caleb laid back onto the couch, "I got that myself, I asked you, but you said, 'you have legs, use them!" he mimicked in a high pitched girly voice.

And that's when Grayson and I both lost it, both erupting into a fit of laughter, I couldn't help but laugh harder when both of their eyes snapped towards us, they both shared the same annoyed expression.