Chapter Thirty One| It was a mistake

"You look so perfect standing thereIn my American Apparel underwearAnd I know now, that I'm so down "

In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down "

-5 Seconds of Summer

Status: unedited

I got home happy, I felt like a little girl when her crush acknowledges her for the first time and immediately run around telling everyone you have a boyfriend.

Except in this situation, Grayson isn't a crush though he does—did indeed make me happy when he wanted to.

As much as I hate to admit, I can be uptight, I don't like leaving the house, I hate socialising, but Grayson makes me let loose, he makes me leave the house even if I don't want to, he makes me feel free and not as boring as I actually am.

The thought of the infamous Grayson Snow, the most popular guy at school alongside my brother, his best friend, Caleb, making me happy is shocking.

Ever since the day Caleb bought him over, he's irritated the living crap out of me.

It was the first day at school, we were all freshman—obviously—and I came home to them both tossing the football back and forth in the backyard, I remember how my eyes widened when I saw him, the popular guy in my backyard.

Every girl was nonstop talking about him as soon as he was spotted walking through the halls of Riverview high school. I get why he's a real sight with those stupid green eyes and that smirk that's always on his lips and the way he always has strands of hair falling down over his forehead, I can tell it irritates him but the groan he makes whenever he brushes it back.

And ever since that first day of freshman year he practically lives at my house, he's always over. If they both weren't so interested in sex, I'd think they were gay. . . together.

All night I was so restless, tossing and turning in my sleep.

All I could think about was Grayson and that almost kiss.

Almost.

That was really. . something. I kind of want to punch myself in the face for splashing him, if I had just stood there for ten seconds longer his lips would have been on mine, I can just imagine being pressed up against him, our bare chests against each other, our lips moving in sync as the water surrounds us.