Chapter Sixty Four| I thought it was a shark

I've been watchin' you for some timeCan't stop staring at those ocean eyesBurning cities and napalm skiesFifteen flares inside those ocean eyesYour ocean eyes"

Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes"

-Billie Eilish

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

"Grayson, stop it."

He threw his head back as he laughed, his silky dirty blonde locks falling back out of his face. He then proceeded to scrunch up another piece of paper, tossing it at the side of my head.

Caleb and Shawn laughed from behind him, "Leave the poor girl alone, man." Shawn said as he chuckled.

He shook his head, scrunching up yet another piece of paper, throwing it at me.

I turned to face him, sending him a harsh glare, "You know what," I paused to rip a piece of paper out of my book, scrunching it up then throwing it at the side of his head.

The ball of paper successfully hit him before falling on to the ground with the rest of Grayson's paper balls.

"Weak throw, baby." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes when the teachers piercing tone rang through my ears, "Ms North, here please."

My eyes snapped in the direction of my teacher, some may consider her rude, I consider her a straight up bitch which is why I usually try not to get in trouble in this class.

She's got wiry grey hair and thin glasses she wears on the tip of her nose. She usually just sits behind her desk at the front of the class and reads a book, blocking out all of the noise though when she is actually teaching, she's got the most harsh, irritating voice.

"Aww, Gracie's getting in trouble." Grayson teased.

I rolled my eyes, sliding out of my seat, walking over to the teacher's desk, feeling every single pair eyes on my back.

"Principle's office," She said bluntly, not removing her cold eyes from her book as she pointed straight to the door.

I turned my head to stare at Grayson as I exited the classroom, him giving me a confused expression which probably mirrored mine right now.