Chapter Thirty Two| I told you i'd win for you

"Something's gotta change, but I know that it won'tNo reason to stay, is a good reason to go "

but I know that it won't
No reason to stay, is a good reason to go "

-Camila Cabello

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

Just over a week ago, Grayson asked me to come to his game.

Me being me, said yes and right now I'm regretting it because its seven o'clock and the games starting in less than half an hour and I'm not sure what to do.

Part of me was saying not to go, that'd just show Grayson I'm supporting him, and I don't want that, he doesn't deserve it. The other part of me was saying to go, for Shawn not for Grayson, be a good friend.

I can make all the excuses I want but the truth is I want to go, not for Shawn but for Grayson.

Is that bad?

I've never been to a game before, even though my brother has been involved in a countless amount of them and Taylor has begged me to go to every single one but of course, I don't like to leave my house.

Which brings me to now, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed contemplating ripping my hair out though I'd probably regret that afterwards, so I pushed that thought aside, Taylor had insisted on coming over today after school which was fine, I had missed hanging out with this much.

I filled her in on the whole Grayson situation, I told her about how he tried to kiss me, she almost fainted when I told her, I then proceeded to tell her how I said I'd go to the game which is why she is now rummaging through my closet, pulling out an unhealthy amount of hoodies, complaining about how I have "No sense of style,"

Taylor being Taylor has now given me no choice, I rather go willingly, or she'll drag me there and I know she's not bluffing.

She was of course, overdressed as always, wearing heels though thankfully they weren't six inch ones and her body was–barely—covered with a red mini dress with small white flowers sewn on, it really accentuated her long tan legs.