Chapter Fifty One| Not right now Gray

"Cause you've been actin' so conspicuousYou flip it on me, say I think too muchWe're movin' different while we're makin' loveSo, baby, tell me, tell meWho do you love, do you love now?"

You flip it on me, say I think too much
We're movin' different while we're makin' love
So, baby, tell me, tell me
Who do you love, do you love now?"

-5 seconds of summer

Status: unedited

I hopped out of Taylor's car, leaning against the hood of her pastel blue beetle, sighing in distress.

"Come on," Taylor urged, tapping her knees like she was summoning a dog, but it was just me.

I rolled my eyes, "Woof,"

She giggled, folding her arms, shifting her weight to one foot as she glared at me, though it was just so I'd hurry up, so we weren't late.

It wasn't necessarily school I was dreading right now, surprisingly, it was Grayson. Yeah, I was avoiding my own boyfriend.

After meeting his parents two days ago, things have been strange. Yeah, it's only been two days, but he practically lives at my house, so it's been difficult to ignore him, especially when he's really done nothing.

"So, are you two going to break up? Everyone knows long distance never works." Grayson's dads voice rung in my ears.

It was all I could think about since the moment Gray dropped me off back at home.

It wasn't because I felt uncomfortable or I was oblivious, the complete opposite actually. I felt insecure, correction, I feel insecure.

Not because I'm clingy or obsessive, because his father is right. Grayson is going to be a two hour plane ride away and I'm going to be here, in Riverview attending community college.

It always seemed like the ideal plan but now I'm with someone, it no longer seems right.

I'm actually dreading it if I'm being honest and it's always been at the back of my mind, the whole graduating and going off to college thing, but I decided to push it to the depths of my brain until Saturday, Peter, Gray's dad, bought that thought to bay.