Chapter Fifty| My Girlfriend

"His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my roomAnd his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts foreverBut this is getting good nowHe's so tall, and handsome as hellHe's so bad but he does it so well"

And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well"

-Taylor Swift 

G R A Y S O N ' S  P O V

Status: unedited

Usually, Gracie would wake up before me and I'd feel her staring, her deep brown eyes burning holes into my skin as she looked at each and every feature on my face.

This morning was different, though. I woke up cold, my body was tense and littered with goose bumps as I shook with coldness, my lips trembling, and my feet were even colder then the rest of my body.

I opened my eyes, wondering why the fuck I was so damn freezing when I sat up, my eyes resting on the girl next to me—my girlfriend.

She was rolled up in my blanket, literally. If it wasn't for that thick main of hair on top of her head, I wouldn't have noticed her tiny body engulfed a duvet.

If it was a one night stand or any other girl in general, I would've told her to fuck off. But not Gracie, god, I'd never disrespect her in any shape or form.

If I had more then just boxers on, I'd be able to bare how cold it was right now, but unfortunately, I didn't, and it was probably between five and six in the morning, so the morning breeze was making me even colder.

I should've shut my window.

I ended up giving in, though she looked so peaceful, I was about to die of hypothermia, so I rolled her over to me, unwrapping the blanket and draping it over the both of us, as soon as I pulled her towards me, she was attached to me like a leach.

Her body completely pressed up against my side, her arm draped across my stomach. I smiled, sliding my arm underneath her head, placing my hand on her shoulder, drawing stupid things, shapes, words. . singular letters.