Chapter Forty Eight| That's my girl

"All that you gotSkin to skin, oh my GodDon't ya stop, boy"

  "All that you got
Skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy"

-Ariana Grande  

Status: unedited

I turned the tap off, the water stopping. I stepped out of the shower, not even having the time to wrap a towel around me before Grayson's hands were firmly placed on my waist, lifting me up into the air.

As a natural instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck, starring straight at him with a full blown grin.

His hair was soaking wet, strands of wet hair plastered to his forehead and his dark lashes were gleaming from the water on them.

He leant forward, placing his wet lips on mine.

I sighed in relief, kissing him back immediately. I've been dying to feel his lips against mine all week, between him practising each day and me studying, we haven't had the time to slip in a quick kiss, especially considering Shawn, Taylor and now my aunty too, knows about us.

He placed his hands on my but, removing one hand to quickly open the bathroom door, he stumbled over to my bed, not removing his lips from mine, pushing my back against the wall.

He pulled away, staring deeply into my eyes.

"You drive me fucking crazy, Gracie." He groaned, "You don't know what you do to me,"

I blushed, biting my lip, diverting my eyes from his.

"Fuck," he groaned, walking closer to my bed, planting me down.

He placed himself between my legs, but not pushing it in, just teasing.

"Do you feel that, baby?"