Chapter Sixty Six| Baby girl

"They say that love is foreverYour forever is all that I need"

Your forever is all that I need"

-Sleeping With Sirens

**this chapter contains some 18+ real mature content & use of language so if your innocent, sorry, love you and see you next chapter 💗**

Status: unedited

I felt like I was floating as I felt Grayson's arms supportively placed underneath my body, his right arm placed beneath my back and his left under my legs, cradling me in his arms as I heard him kick his front door open, walking up the stairs with me in his toned, muscular arms, acting as though I didn't eat two pizzas last night, and I weigh the same as a feather.

I proceeded to pretend I was asleep as he gently placed me on his lush bed, feeling his fingertips brush my ear as he tucked a strand of my dark hair behind my ear.

I felt my heels being slipped off my feet and being tossed on the floor causing a thump, though I was still in my long dress and I wasn't too sure how he is going to get that off me.

I heard Grayson slide his own shoes off before everything went silent.

I peeped through my eyelashes to see him standing at the end of the bed staring at me with an amused expression before I quickly closed my eyes shut again.

"Gracie," he chuckled, "I know you're awake."

I kept my eyes closed, pretending I was still asleep though after that short nap, I was far from asleep though my feet were absolutely aching and the straps on my dress were beginning to cut off my circulation, not to mention how disgusting my face felt.

Two or three hours in make-up was enough for me, I felt like a greasy, cakey mess now.

"Gracie. . ." I heard him drawl, "Don't make me—"

I cut him off by snapping my eyes open, jumping up causing him to laugh in amusement.

I am most definitely not in the mood for being tickled right now.