Chapter Sixty Three| Eli and Hunter

"I can't fall in love without youSo please don't fall in love without me"

So please don't fall in love without me"

-Zara Larsson

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

I jumped out of Grayson's car, slamming the door behind me as I rushed through the car park, Grayson following closely behind me.

I stopped in front of the building, the tall building I've only (luckily) had to enter once in my life time.

Hospitals are never a happy place to go, I guess my aunty having her twins right now is happy but so many people-hundreds-are there for so many unfortunate reasons.

The Riverview hospital isn't the most welcoming looking, it's a large, singular building clad with bricks and heaps of windows all adjacent to each other.

The last time I came here was when I was seven and Caleb was eight, we were at the park and our parents were seated at a nearby bench watching us.

I climbed on top of the monkey bars and pocked my tongue out at Caleb because I could get up and he couldn't, this happened almost every time we went to the park. He's always been scared of heights.

He eventually got sick of being a "wuss" as he put it then, deciding to finally climb up though once he was up there, he looked down and got extremely nauseous and fell, landing straight on his right arm, which obviously in return gave him both a broken arm and an even more severe fear of heights.

Dad lifted him up and mom was so worried, I got in trouble for encouraging him to go up there and I felt so bad, so I laid with him in the hospital bed until he was all better and able to come home and even then, I refused to leave his side.

For days, I was his slave, getting him food continuously, playing with him like he was made of glass and I feared that if he did anything himself, he'd shatter.

But he didn't, once he got a proper cast he was allowed to go back to school and everyone felt extremely sympathetic, but he said it didn't hurt, days passed, and his once white cast was covered in signatures from every pupil in our grade.