Chapter Thirty Seven| You have groupies

"Too much drugs and alcoholWhat the hell were we fighting for?'Cause now the whole damn world will knowThat we're too numb and just too dumb to change the story"

What the hell were we fighting for?
'Cause now the whole damn world will know
That we're too numb and just too dumb to change the story"

-ZAYN  

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

I starred at my reflection in the mirror, I had been doing this for the past fifteen minutes, not to sound vain or anything. I was just anxious.

I wasn't sure if I was over dressed or under dressed.

To cut a long story short, I'm freaking out over my outfit.

My names Grace North and I'm a teenage angst, nice to meet you.

I straightened my hair making it longer then usual, it took me over an hour because it's so damn thick, I didn't want to wear too much make-up so I've only got mascara on and for the main part, my outfit, I'm wearing a dress.

Yeah, you heard me right. I'm wearing a dress, I know.

I didn't even know I had it, it was underneath a pile of clothes I no longer fit but refuse to throw away in case I for some unknown reason decide to put them to use one day, in other words I'm a hoarder and don't want to throw them away.

The dress was a plain white dress, with a front closure formed by wrapping one side across the other and knotting the attached ties that wrap around the back at the waist into a bow, in other words it was a wrap dress, the top was ruched with a stretchy material and at the waist where the wrap part was, it flared out so it wasn't too fitting.

I paired the dress with my white converse and a denim jacket.

For once, I think I looked decently put together which is rare.

I felt relatively more confident going to this party, more so then the last party I went to, wearing form fitting attire and a load of make-up, this is more me.

Also, when I say more confident, I mean I don't feel hideous, I just feel slightly less ugly.

When I talked to Caleb earlier, he said he'd be the sober driver tonight and he'd drive me and Taylor rather then her driving, getting drunk and ditching me like last time.