Chapter Forty One| Gracie, baby

"I never wanna lose youAnd if I had to I would choose youSo stay, please always stayYou're the one that I hold onto'Cause my heart would stop without, you"

And if I had to I would choose you
So stay, please always stay
You're the one that I hold onto
'Cause my heart would stop without, you"

-Miley Cyrus

My eyes stung as I opened them, the sun from my windows shining through, blinding me

My eyes stung as I opened them, the sun from my windows shining through, blinding me. I yawned loudly, stretching my arms up in the air before pushing my covers off me and stomping my way into my bathroom, not allowing myself to look in the mirror before stripping of my pyjamas then stepping in the shower.

I twisted the tap, luke-warm water spraying out of the shower head and onto my bare body, soaking my knotted hair.

I spent half an hour standing in the shower doing absolutely nothing before stepping out, turning the tap off and wrapped a towel around my small frame.

I hummed to some song as I exited my bathroom, the heat that had developed in my bathroom gushing out as I had opened the door.

I feel exhausted today, Grayson and I were out late last night, it was random but like all of our spontaneous adventures, it was amazing. It consisted of a lot of kissing and teasing, mainly me blushing and him saying his stupid innuendos.

Though, today's bittersweet as it's the day Caleb finally returns to school.

The reason for it being bittersweet is Grayson and I have to be more cautious, something we haven't been so discrete with lately, we've been walking through the halls side by side, occasionally intertwining our hands but immediately letting go when someone sees, or the constant flirting he's been doing that everyone has been noticing and the blushing it's caused me.

Not to mention the fact, I don't think Caleb is going to appreciate me sitting at his table very much.

You know, the whole "being with my sister is embarrassing" thing.

I pushed all thoughts aside, throwing on a baggy shirt and some denim jeans with a black belt, tucking the shirt in at the front before throwing my wet hair up into a ponytail and sliding on my converse.