Chapter Fifty Six| Only for you baby

"I think of the night in the park, it was getting darkAnd we stayed up for hoursWhat a time, what a time, what a timeYou clinged to my body like you wanted it forever"

was getting dark
And we stayed up for hours
What a time, what a time, what a time
You clinged to my body like you
wanted it forever"

-Julia Michaels

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

I rolled my eyes taking a step away from him, hiding my ginormous smile behind my thick main of hair, he grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, swinging me back into him.

My back was firmly pressed against his chest, his arm drooping over my shoulder as he held my hand with his. He lifts his hand up twisting it around, so I did a twirl.

"You really are an angel," he murmured, staring at me, his emerald green orbs staring at me with such passion, igniting a flame within me.

His stare was so strong, so intimidating.

I giggled, my cheeks heating up, "You really are a devil."

He smirked, rolling his eyes, "Only for you, baby." He flirted.

He released my hand from his, walking around me to sit on the swing, his body only just fitting, his long legs planted on the overgrown grass below him.

I observed him as he sat on the swing, both his hands on either side of the rope, his leather jacket glistening from the moonlight, the metal buckles shining even more then usual. I couldn't help but smile at those little red devil ears on his forehead.

"C'mere," he said, patting his thighs.

I bit my lip nervously, slipping the white, feathered angel wings off my shoulders, dropping them on the grass before walking over to him, placing myself between his legs. He placed his large hands on my hips, twisting me around before pulling me onto his lap.

I grinned as my feet lifted off the ground, no longer being anyone near close to the ground since I was sitting on Grayson.

His black converse scuffed against the ground as he gave us a light push, sending us gently swinging back and forth, lifting my converse clad feet up in the air as we swung.