Chapter Thirty Eight| Gray Gray

"There's a million reasons why I should give you up, But the heart wants what it wants" -Selena Gomez

give you up,
But the heart wants what it wants"
-Selena Gomez

This chapter is dedicated to DebbyEmiliaSutiauwan, Vampiregirl2484, Jesikita86 & just4_me for literally always commenting and being so supportive

This chapter is dedicated to DebbyEmiliaSutiauwan, Vampiregirl2484, Jesikita86 & just4_me for literally always commenting and being so supportive. Literally the reason I continue to write this book. I love you ❤

G R A Y S O N ' S P . O . V

Status: unedited

"Bro, have you seen Grace anywhere?" I asked, patting Shawn on the back.

He was drunk off his fucking nut, his cheeks were splotchy and red. He was sweating profusely, and I bet he couldn't even tell.

He laughed, stumbling over his own feet.

"Who's that?" he asked, laughing.

I groaned, I don't even know why I bothered asking him, he can't even see properly.

I spent the first two hours of the party hanging out the back with Caleb and few other guys from the football team, talking about stupid shit.

I was trying to concentrate but all I could think about was Grace-fucking-North, which is why I left the conversation and came inside, for the past hour I've been trying to find her.

I've asked every single person I've seen, even Taylor didn't know where she was which was really damn helpful.

Suddenly, I heard cheering, "Strip, strip, strip!"

I forced my way through the crowd, pushing everyone out of the way when I saw what the cheering was for.

Gracie was standing on top of the ping pong-beer pong table, her face was so red you'd think she had stuck her face in a bucket of boiling hot water, all that alcohol went straight to her face by the looks of it.