Chapter Fifty Two| This ones a keeper

"You got me some type of way Ain't used to feelin' this way I do not know what to say But I know I shouldn't think about itTook one fuckin' look at your face Now I wanna know how you taste "

Ain't used to feelin' this way 
I do not know what to say 
But I know I shouldn't think about it
Took one fuckin' look at your face 
Now I wanna know how you taste "

-Ariana Grande  

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

Grayson and I interlocked hands, his large hand easily engulfing my small one. We strolled back to the beach laughing, sipping on our milkshakes whilst making jokes to each other.

Around ten minutes later, we were walking through the parking lot and down onto the beach.

I stopped just as my toes touched the sand, gawking at the beautiful sight in front of me.

It was the sunset, it looked beautiful. Absolutely breath taking.

I felt a jolt of happiness shoot through my body as I stared at the vibrant coloured sky in front of me.

It was fully high tide now, when we arrived it was in between low and high, though now the water has come in more, it made what was beyond it far more beautiful. The water which was previously still, was now ever so wavy, the sound of waves crashing to the surface being heard from where I was standing.

It was like the sky was a canvas, painted ever so perfectly with blue, fading into pink then a warm orange, the sun slowly slipping away beyond it as the moon rises.

It was a pure masterpiece.

I believe that as humans, we don't appreciate the things around us as much as we should. Friends, family, food, in my case, Grayson, and sunsets.

Imagine living in a world where it was pure darkness and sunsets and sunrises were foreign.

Sunrises are such a naturally beautiful thing, like a real water colour painting, it's unbelievable the way so many colours become apparent in the sky before it turns pitch black.

"It's so pretty," I whispered, my hand still loosely being held by Grayson's.

Grayson turned to smile at me, his green eyes reflecting so much happiness, his entire aura seeming so angelic beneath the sunset. His smile was wide, one side of his lips lifting up higher then the other as he looked deep into my eyes.