Chapter 2*

Soon enough, all my clothes were laying in a puddle at our side, making me feel completely exposed at the distance between any form of cover and I.

He looked up at me giving me a little smirk, immediately triggering a surge of electricity to spark all through my body.

I could see the authority in his gaze, dominating not only the bathroom but the entire bar.

everything was moving too quickly for me to process; he quickly thrusted in me, giving almost no warning other than spreading my legs further apart.

You'd want your first time to be slow, gentle, or with someone you love, but my fate differed tremendously and I couldn't say I was disappointed. He was being quick and hard, and for obvious reasons, pain consumed me.

I momentarily forgot about the shenanigans back at home, and realisation hit me.

This was clearly working, I can't stop now.

His grunts got louder as I took more of him in and not long after, he finally let go, with no warning at all. I stood up, aching and feeling quite awkward now after not even reaching climax.

As I walked towards my clothes across the room I quietly moaned in pain.

While he was far from my view, he took out his iPhone, the latest model of course, and upon fully clothing himself, a loud snap echoed through the bathroom.

Did he really just take a picture of me half naked?

From his alarmed expression, I could tell he forgot to mute his phone and the echo was all but a big mistake.

He looked at me, flashing an innocent smile, and giggling... yes, giggling, "what a bad time to take a screenshot" as if whatever this was, was okay. By now he sounded almost drunk, which was questionable since moments prior he seemed perfectly sober.

He only had one whiskey; Weak, I concluded.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just awkwardly chuckled my way through it and clothed myself, noticing that his camera was still pointed at me, muted now, however.

I was not okay with this one bit, but I knew he wouldn't jeopardise his career by making some sort of tape.

Perhaps I could've made a move to show my discomfort, but I didn't, and instead carried on with my whole act.

I was feeling an awful lot more sober at this point. And I was back to my perky, cheered up, and just a tad bit shy self as I looked at myself and back at Zayn. Wow drunk me just lost their virginity to Zayn.

I'd call it a night.

I walked out the bathroom, and not even 10 minutes later, I saw the two buff men from earlier escort a now back in disguise Zayn out.

I still couldn't comprehend how I hadn't noticed him earlier.

I walked over to my coat where my phone had been laying all day, and gasped at the sight of consequent incoming notifications.

I was confused. Really confused.

I quickly unlocked my phone, skipping straight to the messages knowing that with the speed of new comments I wouldn't be able to even catch a glance at any.

And there it was.

"Zayn has mentioned you in their story" 10 minutes ago.

What? how did he know my username? I would had never exposed this type of information knowing that half my account is dedicated to my rants about the man of the hour himself.

I didn't exchange many words with the dude.

He's really out there proudly sporting both teleporting and mind reading powers, I grinned at the thought, but my grin faded quickly as I caught a glimpse of what he tagged me in.

The future seemed far too dark as the room started spinning, i could barely hold my gaze but when I stabilised myself, I was met with the picture from earlier, it didn't show as much skin as I thought but it was clear what we were doing.

"Favourite entertainer" it captioned.

oh no he didn't.

He was really out there making me look like a prostitute in front of millions and millions of people, some of which knew of my hatred for him, making the backlash even worse than it should've been.

Many of my friends were messaging me, some excited and asking me about how it was meeting him, in fact most my mutuals just wanted to know how to get in his pants.

Many, however, were angry fans which saw my old rants, telling me I'm fake for talking about him like that and sleeping with him right after.

Kids.

But then again, to be fair, it was all nothing but true.

People were so extreme. It really wasn't that big a deal. Or so I thought until a flash of thought crossed my mind. I was really alarmed when I got reminded of an important factor, Aurora.

And there it was, the flash of fear. What if my parents see?

Or worst, what if my sister, Aurora sees.

I said my goodbyes as my shift ended and ran out in a rush, preparing myself for hell breaking loose when and if Aurora saw the picture.

God, Here we are, back at the overthinking.

Back at the same state I was in before coming to work:
Frightened and fed up with everyone's bullshit.