Chapter 20

Days went by without us finding a solid plan.

Rose and I stayed at Harry's house ever since the break in and tried desperately to find a way to help Louis.

By now, I was more enlightened about Zayn's inner sadist.

Which most certainly scared me to bits knowing that Louis could practically be skinned alive by now. This was not what I was expecting when I slept with Zayn.

I expected to be living every teenager's dream, not every human's nightmare. Yet here we are.

Rule 1 of life,
Expect the unexpected.

Harry had also put Louis's men to good use, having them be trained vigorously for the past week to prepare for the attack.

I've gotten to know Harry a lot better now, I know things I'd never thought I'd know, and every passing day I fall more in love. Pathetic.

He told me about how he was originally the person who started with a criminal background and taught Zayn how everything works in the crime comity or whatever it's called.

Harry was originally a drug lord, well he didn't take drugs, or sell them, he just owned a lot of manufacturing sites which is why no one knew about it,

And once he got in a band, it was inevitable for them all to find out, and somehow Zayn happened to be the most interested in the life style, and while Harry put it behind him, Zayn took it upon himself to take over.

Since then Zayn had become one of the most dangerous faces of the crime comity or whatever, since not only was he famous enough to do as he please, not only was he rich enough to buy off anyone, but he also had a lot of power as he became in charge and started to own more and more underground clubs.

Which is when Louis intertwined, since he too had been into a lot of criminal behaviour, which the media knew about, he saw that Zayn was getting too involved and tried to get him out of it only to have Zayn leave all of them for the lifestyle.

He then sent in the police which ended up in all this drama.

There were also a lot of sideline stories about Zayn's killing spree and sadistic tendencies which I choose to leave out for now.

And alongside all this new knowledge I got, I also happened to manage to get on Harry's good side.

In the hours we spent together, we learned a lot about one another, he told me about the first time he had to kill which was also when he realised he wanted out of the lifestyle, and I told him about the first time my father laid hands on me.

Within the past week, he's been trying desperately to find out what the deal between me and my sister was, which I'm deliberately hiding from him, not being ready to expose such hard-hitting information just yet.

Today we've been on to a good start, our speed has accelerated since we don't have as many options left, so now we're just mapping out the options left.

"What if we don't strike.. and we get them out instead" I suggested

"I told you that won't work Butera. They'll be armed and we frankly don't have a good enough bait." He sighed,

Within the past week, I told him to call me Butera. I like the name, and I'm still awfully pissed at Louis so I rather not be called Lia for now. And Aurel is just off-limits.

So for now, Butera will do.

"What if we pay him to realise Louis"

"Jesus Aurelia why are you going back to square one! We've been over these" he was clearly growing impatient, which was understandable because at this rate, Louis could be as good as dead.

I sighed, "we've clearly run out of options here man. We just have to... I don't know... go for it. We have an Army, we have techniques and strategies, and the only thing we don't have is time. So just, Let's just attack okay."

He looked at me quizzically, seeming to evaluate our chances in his head as he finally nodded an okay.

Wow I'm being productive. Who knew being involved in something so much bigger than yourself can bring you so much joy.

"Let's do this then."