Chapter 9

Louis and I left only a while later that night, I of course immediately ran off to the room to avoid small talk.

I hadn't been on social media in a while now, it's been nearly a week and with my family not wanting anything to do with me I ended up with more free time than expected.

I could tell that by now the major headlines were ceasing to exist and less people seemed to care about the events of that horrid day. I was shocked however that no one has caught a picture of me and Louis yet. Considering I follow him around far too often.

Today was a Monday, meaning I had work. I quickly grabbed a notebook and asked Louis if there's anything he needs for today before I run off.

"Actually love, I kind of needed you to grab me a few bottles of whiskey. We're having a party tonight. I'm guessing it shouldn't be much trouble considering you work at a bar." He announced. "Yep that should be it for now."

I nodded in response and quickly got out and asked louis' driver to drop me off at the usual place.

"Queen Aurel decided to work today I see!" Joked Mikey, my stunning co worker.

I happened to have many nicknames, which I liked very much about myself. It meant less people will have the honour of knowing my real name.

The most common ones happened to be "Aurel" "Rel" and "Lia" and seldom did I associate with someone long enough for them to call me "butera" but when I did, they felt just as honoured as they were meant to.

"You know how it's been. I've missed you." I sighed

"I know just how to cheer your exhausted body up. Shots of tequila coming up!"

"No, no. I can't drink on the job! well not again at least" I responded, almost whispering the last part "why would you offer that you know the rules."

"Not today, it's tequila day remember. All drinks on the house for whoever works here!" he reminded, leaving me with my thoughts.

Although I might've been allowed to drink on call on this job today, I had another job to attend to subsequently, and I'm just not sure of how this would work out with Louis.

Brushing my thoughts off, I sighed to myself,

I need this right now.

I grabbed a shot and drank it straight away, not even bothered by the sting, which I'm guessing was because the stress I was in over weighed the liquor.

5 more shots and I was already drunk off my ass. Dancing with every hot guy which walked in the door, Mikey, the hottest, included.

Seldom did I notice the flashes outside the door. I was too drunk to care and it was too early in the afternoon to even be drunk.

I got a call from Louis seconds after, picking up hesitantly.
"Hiiii babeeeeeee" I mumbled.

"Aurelia What the fuck!" He practically screamed through the phone.

"Is it because I called you babe, babeee. Don't worry your cute ass, you get called babe. I kiss and tell boo boo."

Maybe I was a little too drunk. Maybe the 5 shots weren't just 5 shots.

Maybe I lost count. But what wasn't a maybe was the fact that I didn't give a shit at that moment.

"Here you are! In a headlines again! Jesus Aurelia my body guards are coming to get you right now. You're in trouble young lady." He growled.

"What are you, my dad? That's hot. Daddyyy. You must love that huh daddy?" I said smirking through the phone. "Daddy's mad at this young lady now! You must be so kinky!" I laughed not even knowing what it is I'm saying.

"Christ. How much did you have to drink." He cussed, sounding more irritated by the second.

"I lost count heeeheeeee..... o oh I see daddy's body guards. gtg now." I said, emphasising the term 'gtg'

"Whoopsieeee! Bye bye Mikey boo!" I said blowing a kiss to him upon winking at every boy I danced with.

The car ride was quiet... or maybe not quiet, to be very honest, I was too drunk to know. And too busy gulping down the water being handed to me by the demanding and intimidating escorts.

I've been drunk many times before, but never to this extent. I was surprised I hadn't blacked out by then.

"Get to your fucking room. Now." Louis glared upon seeing me.

In spite of my state, I somehow found myself quite frightened. Walking up the stairs and doing as he said almost immediately.

Jesus my dad could never tame me like that, props to angry Louis.

He walked up not long after, slamming the door closed after walking in the room.

"You really dared to put yourself out there like that again. You really didn't stop when you saw the cameras flash. You really didn't let up until the paparazzi had enough pictures of you with different lads to last a lifetime." Louis started, trying to remain calm.

Lads, lads. I liked the way the word played on my tongue. Lads.

"You really went all out, having me find out by The insider...are you fucking insane?" He continued; sounding awfully more harsh now.

His harsh words were awakening, leaving me a lot less drunk, but not completely sober either.

"I just needed to escape okay give me a break you really aren't my father." I mumbled.

"My house, my rules, love... you're not going out of this room until I say so." He commanded.

God he sounded exactly like my father. I should be a lot more drunk for this.

"Um excuse you? Like I said. You aren't my father." My new found confidence might've been practically the tequila talking, but something told me he was not having it.

"If you leave this room before I say you can, I will ruin you." He sternly said. Leaving immediately after so that I don't have room to argue.

Minutes after, I got a notification,
"Louis Tomlinson Tweeted: I'm sorry about my assistant's actions and I hope a little bit of too far fetched news didn't lead to you all to hating Aurelia all over again. It won't be repeated."

What? Suddenly I felt completely sober, although I most probably wasn't.

What would Zayn think about that.

What an asshole move. A million thoughts ran through my head and I grew more furious by the second, not even knowing why.

Maybe some part of me knew this is gonna end with me getting more hate than I've already received.